Hybrid Power System Businesses in New York
Ikan Consulting, LLC, is a world renowned, sustainability, design firm that collaborates with traditional design groups (architects, engineers, and planners) to focus on helping these firms obtain Energy Savings, Advanced Sustainability and LEED Certification for their buildings, cities, towers, and infrastructure projects. The LEED Certification and Advanced Sustainability Process can be very in depth, lengthy, time consuming, and complex. With the constant evolution of LEED, from the USGBC, it is often difficult for traditional firms to keep current with the most recent versions of LEED and how to apply them to their project(s). Ikan Consulting has always been at the fore front of the sustainable movement and has built their business only...
- Business type: Energy Consultants, LEED Consulting & Sustainable Building Design
- Product types: Energy Consulting, Energy Savings, Utility Reduction, LEED Consulting, LEED Certified Buildings, Green Building Engineering and Design, Consulting for LEED Certified Buildings, Master Planning for Large Scale Sustainable Building(s), Cities, and Towers, Integrated Design Approach, Collaboration with Architecture Firms and Large Architecture and Eng....
- Service types: Energy Consulting, LEED Consulting, Sustainable Design, MEP Services, Master Planning, Advanced Energy Systems for Iconic Architecture, Energy Modeling, Co-Generation Design.
- Address: 118 South Main Street, Portville, New York USA 14770
- Telephone: 585. 899. 9606
- Web Site: http://www.ikanbegreen.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ikan Consulting, LLC
Steven B Dietrich
- Business type: Distributor & Manufacturers Reps
- Product types: Uninterruptible Power Systems, Transient Voltage Surge Suppression.
- Service types: Power Quality Solutions
- Address: 4 Chapel Pl, E Patchogue, New York USA 11722
- Telephone: 631-627-1047
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News