Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Businesses in New York
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
APS manufactures advanced power conversion products and power electronics controls. Products include High Power IGBT Inverters, AC-DC Converters, Phase Controllers and Gate Drivers for IGBTs & SCRs, Fiber-Optic interfaces, Snubbers, power semiconductor assemblies, rectifier bridges, heatsink kits and clamps.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, battery chargers, wind energy system components (large), solar electric power systems, power conversion equipment, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, power conversion systems, power semiconductor assemblies, rectifier bridges, heat sinks.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services
- Address: 124 Charlotte Ave, Hicksville, New York USA 11801
- Telephone: 516-935-2230
- FAX: 516-935-2603
- Web Site: http://www.appliedps.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Applied Power Systems
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News