Biomass Energy Installation Businesses in Ohio
Largest and oldest independent manufacturer of stator and rotor replacement windings for generators 1 MW and above. Services include all types of repairs and retrofits at site or in our facility, plus engineering design, testing and failure analysis. All OEM machines.
- Business type: replacement stator and rotor winding manufacturer
- Product types: Windings for any generator above 1 MW, driven by any fuel or turbine type: biomass, geothermal, gas, steam, hydro including generators that are part of a cogeneration system..
- Service types: generator rewinds and repairs
- Address: 800 King Avenue, Columbus, Ohio USA 43212
- Telephone: 614-488-1151
- FAX: 614-488-8892
- Web Site: http://www.national-electric-coil.com
- E-mail: Send Email to National Electric Coil
Midwest Mechanical Power
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, cogeneration systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, backup power systems, biomass energy system components, cogeneration systems.
- Address: 8032 Corporate Blvd, Plain City, Ohio USA 43064
- Telephone: 614 873 2299
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News