Cogeneration System Component Businesses in Ohio
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Monarch Electric Service Co., an Integrated Power Services (IPS) company, is a leader in single-source solutions for large and extremely large electric motors and generators, working with power generation, steel and petrochemical customers in the U. S. and around the world. Monarch offers rewind, repair and remanufacturing services, as well as on-site services, Cryogenesis Non-Toxic Cleaning, motor management programs and distribution and warranty repair for OEM's. Monarch has service centers in Cleveland, Detroit and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy systems (large), industrial AC/DC motors, adjustable speed drives, generators, hydrogenerators. .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 5325 W 130th Street, Cleveland, Ohio USA 44130
- Telephone: 800-433-7801
- FAX: 216-433-0456
- Web Site: http://www.monarch-electric.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Monarch Electric Service Company
Largest and oldest independent manufacturer of stator and rotor replacement windings for generators 1 MW and above. Services include all types of repairs and retrofits at site or in our facility, plus engineering design, testing and failure analysis. All OEM machines.
- Business type: replacement stator and rotor winding manufacturer
- Product types: Windings for any generator above 1 MW, driven by any fuel or turbine type: biomass, geothermal, gas, steam, hydro including generators that are part of a cogeneration system..
- Service types: generator rewinds and repairs
- Address: 800 King Avenue, Columbus, Ohio USA 43212
- Telephone: 614-488-1151
- FAX: 614-488-8892
- Web Site: http://www.national-electric-coil.com
- E-mail: Send Email to National Electric Coil
Canton Drop Forge
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), CDF produces premium quality airfoil forgings for all sizee of steam turbines and gas turbine compressor sections.
- Address: 4575 Southway St. SW, Canton, Ohio USA 44706
- Telephone: 330-477-4511
Sunpower is the world's leading developer of free-piston machines. For over 30 years, Sunpower has provided collaboration, design, application and commercialization of our unique technology to clients worldwide. Today, Sunpower-enabled products include innovative Stirling engines, coolers, cryocoolers and compressors integrated into environmentally friendly, long-lived, high efficiency solutions. Applications include household refrigerators and cogeneration units, aerospace and military electric generators, medical devices, and nuclear material detection devices. Sunpower offers technology partnering opportunities, research and development expertise, and a range of high-performing cryocoolers.
- Business type: Engineering, Cryocooler Manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, remote home power systems, backup power systems, thermoelectric power conversion, biomass energy system components, air cooling system components, Cryocoolers Using technology related to: * Free-piston Stirling engines * Cryocoolers * Pulse Tubes * Linear compressors.
- Service types: engineering, research services
- Address: 184 Mill Street, Athens, Ohio USA 45701
- Telephone: 7405942221
- FAX: 7405937531
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News