Packaged Power System Design Businesses in Oregon
Solar Dynamics, LLC, is your complete alternative energy solutions source. We provide complete care for our customers from product selection and system design, through installation and technical support. We will design any custom system from remote power generation to home tankless water heating to solar pumping needs. Please contact us for a quote for your next alternative energy-based project.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, engineering services provider
- Product types: Tankless Water Heaters, Portable Power Chargers, Complete Solar and/or Wind Power Systems for any size home or business, Photovoltaic(PV) Panels, DC to AC Power Inverters, Batteries, Charge Controllers, Solar-Powered Lighting, Efficient Gas Refrigerators/Freezers and Appliances, Solar Water Pumping, Solar Water Sterilizers, Solar Gadgets, Alt. Ener....
- Service types: consulting, design, research, technical and installation support
- Address: 5147 SE 17th Ave. , Portland, Oregon USA 97202
- Telephone: 1-503-791-9567
- FAX: 1-503-286-0847
- Web Site: http://www.solardyne.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solardyne LLC
New Path Renewables, Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Large Scale Wind Systems, Large Scale Photovoltaic Systems, R&D of Thin Film Photovoltaics, R&D of Wind Turbine Blades. Commercial and Industrial Emergency Power Systems. Remote power systems. Industrial solar thermal systems..
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: PO BOX 1365, Bend, Oregon USA 97709
- Telephone: 541-617-0609
- FAX: (501) 640-8591
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News