Battery Product Project Development Businesses in Oregon
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
EnerSol, Inc., with headquarters in Portland, Oregon, has established itself as a leader in rechargeable batteries since 2003. Just about any need you have related to lithium ion batteries and energy systems is in our realm of expertise including 1) Sourcing of rechargeable cells to incorporate into your next product design; 2) Partnering with contract design and manufacturing companies in the US or Asia to develop new battery packs, chargers, and power supplies; 3) Identify contract cell assembly partners for emerging lithium ion companies for production in Asia; 4) Quality controls and stystems including SPC, supplier quality, and quality system audits and improvement programs.
- Business type: Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Management Systems, Product Development
- Product types: Lithium ion rechargeable batteries and accessories for consumer, portable, and industrial applications. EnerSol is expert in developing products, assisting with quality system improvements and production of rechargeable cells and packs. Along with a proven history of developing portable battery systems, EnerSol is also focused on electric vehicle a....
- Service types: Consulting, Product Development, Battery Management Systems, Quality, Sourcing
- Address: 6827 S. W. Windemere Loop, Portland, Oregon USA 97225
- Telephone: 678 591-1171
- FAX: 971 246-5068
- Web Site: http://www.enersolinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EnerSol, Incorporated
Polaris is a processing lab that accelerates new rechargeable battery advancements for material developers and OEM's. By utilizing our lab, customers can greatly reduce the time to market by quickly developing samples. As projects advance, Polaris can introduce you to our manufacturing partners which include coating companies, cell assemblers, pack providers, and equipment manufacturers. Customers include material companies, battery startup's, and OEM's in the U. S. & Europe.
- Business type: battery processing and prototyping lab
- Product types: Rechargeable cell development for smart phones, electric vehicles, industrial products and large storage applications. Multiple chemistries including LCO, NCA, NMC, lithium metal, silicon anodes, etc. Polaris utilizes a stack pouch cell construction format. .
- Service types: cell prototyping, consulting, design, engineering, product development, research services, manufacturing partnerships
- Address: 8114 SW Nimbus Suite 4c, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97008
- Telephone: 971 246-5066
- FAX: 971 246-5068
- Web Site: www.polarisbatterylabs.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Polaris Battery Labs, LLC
Design, engineering and supply of systems and components for integrated or stand alone ac and dc power in marine, off grid and industrial applications
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: flooded lead acid batteries, sealed lead acid batteries, lead calcium batteries, battery chargers, battery charge controllers, photovoltaic modules, wind generators, alternators regulators and control systems.
- Address: 34579 E. Columbia Ave., Scappoose, Oregon USA 97056
- Telephone: 800-487-0610
- Web Site: http://www.semarine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Southeast Marine Services, Llc.
The Solar Store goal is to help people achieve energy independence by offering quality products at great prices. We provide technical support and friendly customer service. We specialize in off grid solar and wind electrical systems as well as solar water pumping systems and is An "Authorized Distributor of Luminous Renewable Energy Solution Pvt. Ltd for Whisper wind Turbines"
- Business type: Supply of Whisper wind turbines, spare parts, after sales service & technical support.
- Product types: Small off grid wind turbines for battery charging Whisper 100M ( 900 Watts), Whisper 200 (1000 Watts), Whisper 500 (3200 Watts). Small Grid connected wind turbine Model Whisper 200 (1000 Watts), Whisper 500 (3200 Watts), Wind solar hybrid power plants both off grid and on grid, Wind solar diesel off grid power plants, Wind Charge controllers & spar....
- Service types: Project and systems design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 184 NE Kearney Ave, Bend, Oregon USA 97701
- Telephone: 541 388 3637
- Web Site: http://www.thesolarstore.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Solar Store
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News