Geothermal Energy System Installation Businesses in Oregon
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
- Product types: solar water heating systems, geothermal heat pumps, air conditioning, solar pool heating systems, heatpumps, PV panels, Electrical, plumbing.
- Address: 2730 Roosevelt, Eugene, Oregon USA 97402
- Telephone: 541-345-2838
- FAX: 541-302-3070
- Web Site: http://www.ehomecomfort.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Home Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc
manufacture of DX style geothermal heat pumps. Energy Star qualified.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Direct Expansion geothermal heat pumps.
- Address: 301 Roger Smith Drive, Newberg, Oregon USA 97132
- Telephone: 503. 267. 6034
- Web Site: http://www.sub-terra.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sub Terra Energy Systems
Generation Heating & Cooling
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat pumps.
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering
- Address: 31722 NE Wand Ave, Troutdale, Oregon USA 97030
- Telephone: 503.407.0596
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News