Renewable Energy Testing Services Businesses in Oregon
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
Polaris is a processing lab that accelerates new rechargeable battery advancements for material developers and OEM's. By utilizing our lab, customers can greatly reduce the time to market by quickly developing samples. As projects advance, Polaris can introduce you to our manufacturing partners which include coating companies, cell assemblers, pack providers, and equipment manufacturers. Customers include material companies, battery startup's, and OEM's in the U. S. & Europe.
- Business type: battery processing and prototyping lab
- Product types: Rechargeable cell development for smart phones, electric vehicles, industrial products and large storage applications. Multiple chemistries including LCO, NCA, NMC, lithium metal, silicon anodes, etc. Polaris utilizes a stack pouch cell construction format. .
- Service types: cell prototyping, consulting, design, engineering, product development, research services, manufacturing partnerships
- Address: 8114 SW Nimbus Suite 4c, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97008
- Telephone: 971 246-5066
- FAX: 971 246-5068
- Web Site: www.polarisbatterylabs.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Polaris Battery Labs, LLC
Radiant floor heating specialist provides radiant floor heating, snowmelt, and solar thermal water heating systems. New Boilers for older homes.
- Business type: Mechanical Contractor
- Product types: hydronic radiant heating systems, radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems, energy efficient appliances, solar pool heating systems, solar water heating components, BACKFLOW TESTING.
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 28712 SE Wk Anderson Rd, Gresham, Oregon USA 97080
- Telephone: 503-666-4444
- Web Site: http://www.radiantfloorheatingspecialist.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Radiant Floor Heating Specialist
Village Power Design provides professional design and installation of renewable energy systems including solar electric (PV), and micro-hydro systems. We have over 25 years experience serving homeowners, businesses, non-profits & NGOs, government agenices, and sustainability projects all over the world. Our Expertise: 1) Residential On & Off-grid PV/Wind/Hydro, New Construction 2) Small Business & Commercial Conservation & Renewable Energy Planinng 3) "Village Power" Multi-residence, Campuses, Developments, and Villages.
- Product types: solar electric power systems, village scale whole systems design, Ecovillage design.
- Service types: consulting, design, bidding agent, commissioning, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 446 Helman St, Ashland, Oregon USA 01072
- Telephone: 413-559-9763
- Web Site: http://www.villagepowerdesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Village Power Design
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News