Wind Energy Construction Businesses in Pennsylvania
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advanced Conservation Technology LLC (ACT LLC) - B Mac Solar, LLC - K. C. Larson Inc. - Shoener Environmental Consulting - Stewartstown Electrical Service, LLC - Vox Energy Solutions - Brockway Development Association - Energy Audits & Solutions - Werstil Companies -
Advanced Conservation Technology is a business enterprise dedicated to reducing the need for non-renewable energy in the maintenance of buildings and homes. Beginning with our premier product known as the the Insulated Concrete Masonry Unit (ICMU), we have successfully contributed to the significant savings our customers have realized. And they continue to benefit from these savings year after year. Our ongoing partnerships with universities and institutes of higher learning are leading us toward ever more efficient and effective products to deliver to the building market. In addition, ACT continues to seek out and form relationships with companies offering other means of energy conservation using solar, wind, water and geothermal power. It...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, solar thermal energy, photovoltaic systems building integrated BIPV.
- Service types: construction, financial services, architectural design services
- Address: 5 Great Valley Pkwy, Malvern, Pennsylvania USA 19355
- Telephone: 888-816-9654
- Web Site: http://www.act-pa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Conservation Technology LLC (ACT LLC)
B Mac Solar, LLC is a full service renewable resource company. We sell and install PV arrays and Wind Turbines We manufacture components for the installation of the arrays. As a Better Business Bureau Member, we take great pride in our products and services.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic module mounting systems, solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering
- Address: 3211 Penn Dixie Rd, Nazareth, Pennsylvania USA 18091
- Telephone: 610-844-5751
- FAX: 610-759-1688
- Web Site: http://www.bmacsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to B Mac Solar, LLC
K. C. Larson Inc. is a mechanical and electrical construction company that has been servicing the residential, industrial and commercial market of northern and central Pennsylvania since 1984. In 2007, we broadened our experience and technology into alternate energy. Currently we offer wind turbines, photovoltaic (PV) panels, solar thermal (hot water) collectors, micro-hydro and solar thermal hybrid heat pump systems. We are a full service contractor who can provide you and your project with everything from consulting service, system design, parts and equipment, and installation of a complete system for residential, commercial, or industrial use. We are now providing consulting, design and installation services for Compressed Natural Gas fu...
- Business type: contractor
- Product types: air heating systems, solar electric power systems, solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, hydro energy systems, wind turbines, PV panels, inverters & solar hybrid heat pump systemsCompressed Natural Gas (CNG) fueling stations for small cars to mid size fleets. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 97 Eck Circle, Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA 17701
- Telephone: 570-329-1441
- FAX: 570-321-5439
- Web Site: http://www.kclarson.com
- E-mail: Send Email to K. C. Larson Inc.
Shoener Environmental believes in wind energy. It is a viable and sustainable source of renewable energy that is quickly becoming an important technology in helping to solve the global warming crisis. We are proud to have been able to help wind energy developers and operators obtain the permits and approvals they needed to bring their wind energy projects online. Shoener Environmental has directed the permitting for the two largest windfarms in Pennsylvania which will produce over 200 megawatts of energy. We have also assisted a number of smaller wind farms in various aspects of their projects, such as conducting Phase 1 environmental assessments and preparing environmental response plans (SPCC and PPC plans) and presenting photovisua...
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 239 Main St., Suite 301 , Dickson City, Pennsylvania USA 18519
- Telephone: 570-489-6920
- Web Site: http://www.shoenerenvironmental.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shoener Environmental Consulting
Stewartstown Electrical Service, LLC is a family and veteran owned business with years serving the PA and MD area and well over 1, 000 return customers. Stewartstown Electrical Service, LLC provides professional workmanship, courteous service, and on-time performance. We do not promise to have the lowest price but we do promise to provide you with the best service and a professional repair or installation. See the difference we can make. We provide Electrical, Solar, Generator, and Datacom repair and installation services to families and businesses in Adams County Pa, York County Pa, Lancaster County Pa, Carroll County MD, Baltimore County MD, and Harford County MD.
- Business type: Electrical, Solar, Generators, DataCom, Energy Conservation
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, radiant heating systems, Power-Factor Correction Systems, LED lighting retrofit projects, (EV)Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Service types: sales, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 53 South Main Street, Stewartstown, Pennsylvania USA 17363
- Telephone: 717-993-5900
- FAX: 717-993-5882
- Web Site: http://www.ses-pa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Stewartstown Electrical Service, LLC
Vox is the Pittsburgh area's largest installer of renewable energy systems. Vox offer complete support from design, through installation, and maintenance. Vox also offers Resnet&BPI home energy audits and is a LEED for Homes Green Rater.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 8890 Peebles Road, Allison Park, Pennsylvania USA 15101
- Telephone: 412-366-4361
- FAX: 412-366-4362
- Web Site: http://www.voxenergysolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vox Energy Solutions
Brockway Development Association
We are currently establishing a development association in our community. This group of men and women will be a nonprofit organization devoted to creating jobs in our area . Our geological location is in the state of Pennsylvania . My reason for sending this message is to inquire if your organization would have expansion plans to build a manufacturing facility to produce components or possibly assemble wind turbines in our area. If it is your wish we could send you a asset inventory of this location. We believe there is a great future for wind power in the world and our community would like to become part of this growth. We sincerely hope to hear from you Bruce A Miller local citizen BAMBAM@penn.com 814-265-8484
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Address: RR3 BOX 978 , Brockway, Pennsylvania USA 15824
- Telephone: 814-265-8484
- E-mail: Send Email to Brockway Development Association
Energy Audits & Solutions
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, combined heat and power systems residential, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic systems, Wind, Solar Thermal Domestic Hot Water, Solar Photovaltaic, Geo Thermal, Solar Thermal Space Heat.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 316 South High St. , Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania USA 17055
- Telephone: 717-602-5684
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: installation, construction, contractor services
- Address: 11 Waverly Drive, Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania USA 16648
- Telephone: 814-695-1513
- FAX: 814-695-1514
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News