Biomass Energy Design Businesses in Pennsylvania
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. provides consulting, design and development services related to alternative energy, renewable energy and energy effiiciency projects worldwide. Our focus is on the use of renewable and alternative fuels, and the more efficient use of fossil fuels, to generate electrical and thermal energy. We work with and support energy end-users, project developers, equipment vendors, utilities, governments and other consulting organizations and provide a wide range of consulting, design and development services related to renewable and alternative energy.
- Product types: combined heat and power systems industrial, solar thermal electric power systems, waste heat recovery systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind power plants, Fuel Cell Projects.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 1299, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania USA 19317
- Telephone: 610-388-6191
- FAX: 610-388-0394
- Web Site: http://www.brdgstn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bridgestone Associates, Ltd.
Indeck Keystone Energy specializes in the design and manufacturing of industrial boilers, including upgrades, modifications, performance studies, design improvements, and system retrofits. With a comprehensive OEM spare parts inventory and 24-hour availability, Indeck Keystone Energy facilitates enhanced operational availability and maintainability. Indeck is the only steam generating equipment supplier that has been providing green power for decades! Indeck has engineered, manufactured, and installed large capacity equipment ranging in size from small packaged units to large field erect boilers with capabilities of burning multiple and unique "green" fuels.
- Business type: Engineer, manufacturer, distributor, rent, sales, lease of boilers and more
- Product types: Indeck has engineered, manufactured, and installed large capacity equipment ranging in size from small packaged units to large field erect boilers with capabilities of burning multiple and unique "green" fuels. Fuels Fired:„ Biodiesel„ Ethanol„ Forestry Wood Waste„ Rice Hulls„ Bagasse„ Bituminous Coal„ Coke Oven Gas„ Blast Furnace Gas„ Whole or Chi....
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services
- Address: 5340 Fryling Road Suite 200, Erie, Pennsylvania USA 16510
- Telephone: 814-452-6421
- FAX: 814-897-1089
- Web Site: http://www.indeck.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Indeck Keystone Energy LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News