Geothermal Energy System Businesses in Pennsylvania
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Shipley Energy - Envinity, Inc. - Jackson Geothermal HVAC & Drilling, LLC. - Kennihan Plumbing and Heating - Renu Building & Energy Solutions - Smith Sustainable Design - Solair Energy, Inc. - TUDI Mechanical Systems - Wade Heating & Cooling - Energy Audits & Solutions - F. W. Behler, Inc. - Worley and Obetz -
Shipley Energy is a home and business energy supplier located in York, Pennsylvania.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: air cooling systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: installation, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 415 Norway St, York, Pennsylvania USA 17403
- Telephone: 717-848-4100
- Web Site: http://www.shipleyenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shipley Energy
Envinity is an energy conservation company that is rooted in the building science approach to green design, construction, and energy management for residential, commercial, and municipal clients. From auditing buildings to implementing energy saving technologies and renewable energy systems, Envinity promotes individual and community action through effective communication, creativity, and an attention to detail.
- Business type: green building, solar installation, residential/commercial energy services
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, rainwater collection systems, solar thermal energy.
- Service types: installation, construction, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 331 East Foster Avenue, State College, Pennsylvania USA 16801
- Telephone: (814) 231-3927
- FAX: (888) 865-0868
- Web Site: www.envinity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Envinity, Inc.
Our environmentally friendly ground source heat pump systems use a natural, renewable energy source—the warmth of the earth—and produce no carbon emissions. Whether you have an existing residence, a commercial building or are planning new construction, geothermal systems and cooling can be your smart, green choice. We have completed training by The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) and have earned certification as an accredited installer of ground source heat pump systems.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat exchangers, heat pumps.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 608 Nolan Avenue, Morrisville, Pennsylvania USA 19067
- Telephone: 215-295-2823
- FAX: 215-295-9204
- Web Site: http://www.jacksongeothermalofpa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Jackson Geothermal HVAC & Drilling, LLC.
For almost 50 years, Kennihan Plumbing and Heating has been providing the Pittsburgh North Area expert service, installation, and support. Winner of the HVACR Magazine "Best Place to Work" in the US for 2013. Also, winner of the coveted "Chairman Award" from the National Comfort Institute (NCI) for 2103. Our customers appreciate the background and training that goes into each and every technician that gets assigned to their projects. Our passion and expertise allows us to make sure your project, and your home, is treated as if it was our own. We Fix Uncomfortable Homes!
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, geothermal energy systems, heat pumps, air filtering and purification systems, tankless water heating systems, Ductless Heating and Cooling Inverter Solutions.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment service, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 530 Steiner Bridge Rd. , Valencia, Pennsylvania USA 16059
- Telephone: 724-898-2587
- Web Site: http://www.kennihans.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kennihan Plumbing and Heating
Renu Building & Energy Solutions is a registered trade name under Baker Development Group LLC with a genuine focus on the existing home market providing homeowners more holistic energy-saving solutions ranging from initial, certified energy audits and whole-house energy upgrades to solar installations and green remodeling. Baker Development Group LLC's other registered trade name, studio26 homes (), has already set the standard for new home, green design and construction in eastern Pennsylvania having been published many times locally and nationally and being honored with multiple awards over the years, including the coveted Building Innovation Award by the Pennsylvania Builders Association.
- Product types: Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Solar Water Heating Systems, Geothermal Energy Systems, Whole-House Energy Auditing, Energy Efficient Homes and Improvements, Green Remodeling.
- Service types: Design, Installation, Consulting, Construction, Site Survey and Assessment Services, Architectural Design Services, Contractor Services
- Address: 1748 Central Park, Orefield, Pennsylvania USA 18069
- Telephone: 610-391-0100
- FAX: 610-391-0606
- Web Site: http://www.renubuilding.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renu Building & Energy Solutions
Smith Sustainable Design performs Energy Audits, designs and installs Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Hot Water, and Geothermal Heating and Cooling systems. Smith Sustainable Design is unlike most other contractors in the industry, in that we look at the whole building as a system. This enables us to solve comfort, indoor air quality and high utility bill problems others cannot. Smith Sustainable Design can help you identify if your home or office is using energy efficiently.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic modules, solar water heating systems, heat recovery ventilation systems (HRV systems), heat pumps, photovoltaic systems residential, Energy Audits.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 25 S Main St # 12, Yardley, Pennsylvania USA 19067
- Telephone: 215-260-7905
- Web Site: http://www.smithsustainabledesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Smith Sustainable Design
Solair Energy has 2 locations in Williamsport and Ralston PA, providing green energy solutions to north central PA since 1995. We offer many renewable options: Solar Thermal, PV, Wind & Microhydro; and will design the systems best suited to your site, budget and energy needs. We offer * Financing * Assistance with rebates, credits & grants * Interconnection with utilities * Technical support for zoning & codes * Full service & maintenance. For turnkey operations or DIY projects, call us. Specializing in residential, agricultural and small-scale commercial work. We are also energy efficiency experts that can analyze energy loads and maximize the benefits of renewable energy. A small company with a big reputation for service and excellence.
- Business type: Complete Green Energy Solutions: Renewable Systems Consulting, Design & Installation, Energy Conservation for Homes & Buildings
- Product types: Photovoltaics, solar air collectors, radiant hydronic heat, solar water heating, a wide variety of wind energy turbines and towers, hydro energy (microhydro), DC to AC power inverters, backup power systems, geothermal, solar pool heating, solar water pumping, solar tubular skylights, solar attic fans, energy audits & contracting for energy efficient homes and buildings, including cellulose & spray foam insulation. We are dealers for a wide variety of renewable products and manufacturers. .
- Service types: Equipment Sales, Installation, Site Surveys, Consulting, Energy Audits, Insulation, Weatherization, Financing Available
- Address: 2401 Reach Road, Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA 17701
- Telephone: (570) 995-5747
- FAX: (570) 995-9116
- Web Site: http://www.solairenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solair Energy, Inc.
TUDI Mechanical Systems is a heating, cooling and plumbing firm known for delivering value and providing energy-saving solutions for its customers. TUDI serves the commercial, industrial and residential markets. Founded in 1987, TUDI has been named Western Pennsylvania s HVAC Specialty Contractor, Subcontractor of the Year and the Excellence in Construction Award for multiples years. The company headquarters are in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania with a branch location in Tampa, Florida.
- Business type: Contractor
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, solar thermal energy.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 343 Munson Avenue, McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania USA 15136
- Telephone: 412-771-4100
- FAX: 412-771-7737
- Web Site: http://www.tudi.com/mechanical-contractor-services.html
- E-mail: Send Email to TUDI Mechanical Systems
Wade Heating and Cooling is a full service Residential and Commercial HVAC contractor. Serving Greater Pittsburgh for more than 30 years. A Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. 24/7 AC and Heating Repair. Service, Maintenance, and Installation. Servicing All makes and models. A+ BBB Rating. NATE Certified Techs.
- Product types: air cooling systems.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 203 Hirshinger Rd. , Moon, Pennsylvania USA 15108
- Telephone: 412-347-6703
- Web Site: http://www.always70wade.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Wade Heating & Cooling
Energy Audits & Solutions
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, combined heat and power systems residential, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic systems, Wind, Solar Thermal Domestic Hot Water, Solar Photovaltaic, Geo Thermal, Solar Thermal Space Heat.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 316 South High St. , Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania USA 17055
- Telephone: 717-602-5684
F. W. Behler, Inc.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 473 West Market Street, York, Pennsylvania USA 17401
- Telephone: 717-843-4920
- FAX: 717-843-4111
Worley and Obetz
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy systems, heat exchangers, heat pumps, solar collectors evacuated tube, photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: design, installation, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 85 White Oak Road, Manheim, Pennsylvania USA 17545
- Telephone: 7176656891
- FAX: 7176653939
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News