Cogeneration System Component Businesses in Texas
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
World's largest on-line database of turbomachinery, related parts and services for the Power Generation Industry.
- Business type: service
- Product types: cogeneration system components, gas turbine electric generators, large hydroelectric turbines (> 50 kW), hydro energy system components (small), steam turbine electric generators, fuel powered electric generators.
- Address: 3030 Greens Road, Houston, Texas USA 77032
- Telephone: (281) 442-2700
- FAX: (281) 590-2233
- Web Site: http://eturbines.com
- E-mail: Send Email to eTurbines, Inc.
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
Replacement power transmission lubricated and dry couplings for Koppers, Kop-Flex, Sier-bath, Zurn, Ameridrives, Ameriflex, Bendix, Lucas, TRW, Sierbath, Thomas, Goodrich, Amerigear, Deck, Poole, Rexnord, Waldron, Flexibox, Eagle, Renk Tacke, Esco, Flex Element, Falk, TB Woods, Shackelford-Wattner, Texas Custom Builders, Centritech, TurboFlex, Centriflex, BHS, Dana, Dodge, Fast, TurboCare, & Metastream.
- Product types: Flexible Couplings (Gear, Disc Pack, Diaphragm) Accessory & Load For GE Industrial Gas Turbines (F3, F5, F6, F7, F9) Also Babbitted Bearings, Labyrinth Seals, Oil Deflectors. .
- Address: 116 Canal Drive, Friendswood, Texas USA 77546
- Telephone: 281-585-5635
- FAX: 309-213-0126
- Web Site: www.turbopower.info
- E-mail: Send Email to Turbo Power - Turbomachinery Products & Services
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: fuel cell system components, water filtering and purification system components, cogeneration system components, meters and measuring equipment.
- Address: 7075 RR 2338, Georgetown, Texas USA 78628
- Telephone: 800-861-0231, 512-863-0231
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News