DC To DC Power Converter Businesses in Texas
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Efore, Inc. services the telecommunication, information, industrial automation, EV/Hybrid, medical and engineering industries. They design, manufacture, and market advanced, high efficiency customized power solutions, standard power supplies, and DC/AC power systems. Because they are power supply experts, your Account Manager/Project Manager will take care of design specifications, prototypes, agency approvals, and production efficiency, as well as, the reliable delivery. Efore's testing service specializes in power-supply measurements, EMC, functionality verification of environmental compatibility, and product safety according to national and international standards. Also, they can put you on the fast track with safety agencies. Efore offe...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: power conversion equipment, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, wind energy system components (small), electric vehicle components, Blade Server Power Inverters.
- Address: 2300 Valley View Lane Suite 601, Irving, Texas USA 75061
- Telephone: 972 570 4480
- FAX: 214 764 2380
- Web Site: http://www.efore.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Efore, Inc
Magnetek Telecom Power Systems is a division of Magnetek Inc. and specializes in DC power solutions. Our product portfolio includes DC power plants and battery backup systems. All DC power and battery systems can be installed in equipment racks, climate controlled outdoor enclosures, indoor cabinets (such as the DC Boss and U2 cabinets), and in Magnetek's communications vehicles (COW and COLT). All Magnetek systems are available with remote/local monitoring and control capabilities using Ethernet connectivity. Magnetek systems are designed to meet your central office, data center, wireless base station, or other network installation requirements.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: DC power systems, battery backup systems, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, DC power and battery backup systems for communications systems installations.
- Address: 1701 N. Collins Boulevard, Suite 2200, Richardson, Texas USA 75080
- Telephone: 214-446-9200
- FAX: 214-446-9201
- Web Site: http://www.magnetektelecom.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Magnetek Telecom Power
Installations, Battery Testing, Data, Infrastructure
- Business type: Installation
- Product types: Batteries, VRLA, UPS, DC, Telecommunication, .
- Service types: Telecom Installation,
- Address: 25550 Boerne Stage Road #10, San Antonio, Texas USA 78255
- Telephone: 210 698 9302
- FAX: 210 698 9302
- Web Site: www.tdsmithinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Td Smith Enterprises Inc
Systems integration and wholesale distribution of Renewable Energy products: specializing in power conversion products for PV & Wind systems. Master/global distributor for the worlds top inverter manufacturers. Highly trained technical engineering team availble seven days a week.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, backup power systems, DC to DC power converters, solar charge controllers, solar electric power systems, Power Inverters, Marine Inverters, Industrial Inverters, Wind Inverters, Grid-Tie inverters, Batteries and BOS.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, testing services
- Address: 1275 N Main St, Unit 214, Mansfield, Texas USA 76063
- Telephone: 817-779-7210
- FAX: 817-405-2617
- Web Site: http://www.thepowerstore.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Powerstore ltd
Backup Power Sytems
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, service
- Product types: batteries, DC to AC power inverters, DC/DC power converters.
- Service types: system design, maintenance and repair
- Address: 1704 Craig Dr., Plano, Texas USA 75023
- Telephone: 972-517-9777
- FAX: 972-517-8888
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News