Geothermal Energy System Component Businesses in Texas
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
All Tech Industries (ATI) develops and installs state-of-the-art spray-applied Insulation, Sealants and Coatings using advanced materials, which are applied with our patented specialized equipment and application process. ATI is a single source provider (materials, equipment, technicians and documentation) with over 15 years in the industry. We have locations and are insured throughout the U. S. and Canada, and offer a 20 year limited warranty (which is the best warranty in the industry). We work closely with many industry leaders to provide solutions that are engineered for longevity and durability to assure the highest level of performance, even under the most extreme conditions.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy system components, cathodic protection systems, Advanced Spray-Applied Insulation, Sealants and Coatings.
- Service types: installation, construction, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1527 West Hwy 114, Suite 500-350, Grapevine, Texas USA 76051
- Telephone: 432-897-1533
- FAX: 866-929-8426
- Web Site: http://www.alltechindustries.com
- E-mail: Send Email to All Tech Industries, Inc.
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News