Ocean Energy System Businesses in Texas
Gulfstream Technologies is a sub-surface technology company that is developing units to operate in fresh water applications, such as rivers, by utilizing the current to produce renewable energy.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Company
- Product types: Subsurface technology units that operate in one directional currents, rivers and streams..
- Service types: Subsurface Technology Applications
- Address: 301 E. Main Street, Olney, Texas USA 76374
- Telephone: 940-564-5682
- FAX: 940-564-5609
- Web Site: http://gulfstreamtechnologies.com
Ocean Power Farms collect and convert ocean currents, waves and winds into huge electric power for offshore and onshore users. These systems offer the lowest cost and most reliable way to collect, convert and deliver ocean energy into usable electric power. These systems use proven offshore oil platform technology used by the oil industry for over 60 years and proven and tested ocean generator technology.
- Business type: Ocean Power Generation
- Product types: Ocean Power Farms generating massive power from ocean waves, winds and currents as these forces approach the farm from all directions. Conical current generators turn automatically into the direction of the current collecting current like a wind sock collects wind. Both the horizontal wave generator cylinders that ride the wave surface and the current generators that are below the water's surface create no significant visual pollution. Wind turbines are mounted on power collection and transformer platforms..
- Service types: Ocean Current, Wind and Wave Power Generation
- Address: 1234 Marconi St., Houston, Texas USA 77019
- Telephone: 713-526-4963
- FAX: 713-526-4963
- Web Site: http://www.offshoreislandslimited.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Offshore Islands Limited
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News