Wind Energy Consulting Businesses in Vermont
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Catamount Energy Corporation, a renewable energy company based in Vermont, has been in the business of providing cost-competitive electricity in the United States and Europe for over 15 years. Catamount's existing portfolio is fueled by a diverse mix of renewable energy and environmentally benign energy sources. Since 2001, Catamount has focused its experienced IPP team on developing wind projects in the U.S. and Europe.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 71 Allen Street, Suite 101, Rutland, Vermont USA 05701
- Telephone: +1-802-773-6684
- Web Site: http://www.catenergy.com
Retailer of renewable energy components including solar, wind and hydro. Bio-Fuels, batteries, energy-efficient appliances, as well as educational materials. Offering consultation and installation of related components.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar thermal energy, photovoltaic modules, hydro energy system components (small), wind energy system components (small), solar water heating systems, batteries deep cycle.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, education and training services
- Address: 1531 Route 131, Cavendish, Vermont USA 05142
- Telephone: 603-369-8086
- Web Site: http://www.usasolarstore.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cavendish Solar Store
We are a Renewable Energy Company in Central Vermont, focusing primarily the Installation and Service of Renewable Energy Systems.
- Business type: Sales, Service and Installation
- Product types: Renewable Energy Systems -- Grid Interactive & Backup Power Systems, Energy Efficient Homes and Buildings, Photovoltaic Systems, Remote Home Power Systems, Wind Energy Systems (small), Portable Power Systems..
- Service types: Design, Installation, Education and Training , Maintenance and Repair
- Address: 141 Holden Rd. , Chittenden, Vermont USA 05737
- Telephone: (802)-483-2564
- Web Site: http://Foxfire-Energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Foxfire Energy Corp.
GreenMicrofinance was established in 2002 by environmental and microfinance practitioners to improve the environmental impact of microenterprise. We seek to provide food security and fuel security for the poor. Our organization also supports clean energy, which is essential to achieving poverty reduction and environmental sustainability, two of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Business type: Consulting, Training, Research, and Knowledge Building
- Product types: GreenMicrofinance(GMf) develops environmentally sustainable programs in partnership with local non-government organizations (NGOs), our initial entry point in any community. Our aim is to support the development of climate-smart enterprises through knowledge-transfer. GMf promotes sustainable land management, and the use and distribution of tec. . ....
- Service types: Supporting Climate-Smart Enterprises
- Address: Brattleboro, Vermont USA
- Web Site: http://www.greenmicrofinance.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenMicrofinance Global, Ltd.
- Product types: solar roofing systems, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 121 Spring Tree Rd. , Brattleboro, Vermont USA 05301
- Telephone: 802. 257. 7493
- Web Site: http://www.isasolar.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News