Alternative Home And Building Construction Businesses in Washington
Sustainable Design and Construction since 1992. Aiki Homes is on the forefront of Green Building in Whatcom County. If one of our resource-efficient, healthy homes doesn't meet your needs, we can help you create a beautiful, comfortable, environmentally friendly home you and your family will treasure for years to come.
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative homes and buildings, radiant heating systems, air filtering and purification systems, tankless water heating systems, photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: construction, project development services, contractor services, contractor services, planning, design, permitting, feasibility studies
- Address: 1710 Grant St. , Bellingham, Washington USA 98225
- Telephone: 3607150700
- FAX: 3607150701
- Web Site: http://www.aikihomes.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aiki Homes
It's always been about conserving energy. Save 90 % of your heating bill by capturing the sun's solar radiation in heating degree climates. I have been designing homes for over twenty years with an R-50 wall & up to an R-65 roof insulation. Use healthy building materials. It is profitable, it's time now. . It s the right thing to do.
- Business type: Passive Solar Home Designer & Builder
- Product types: Straw Bale Passive Solar Architectural Design, Consulting, Building & Energy Efficient homes. Twenty seven years designing ecological sustainable homes in Colorado & Washington. Straw bale, passive solar and natural building workshops. .
- Service types: Full Design Services for Passive Solar, Straw bale, energy efficient environments
- Address: c/o 1044 Water Street Suite 231, Port Townsend, Washington USA 98368
- Telephone: 360-385-5477
- Web Site: http://www.strawbalehomes.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bruce Glenn AR Terra Sol Eco Homes LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News