Renewable Energy Research and Development Businesses in Washington
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aiki Homes - APak Batteries - Bamboozle - Eco Advance - Energyfirst Homes Inc - EV Parts Inc. - Harris Group Inc. - Illuminance Solutions - Intelligent Energy a division of Phantom Energy Works - Stirling Technology Company (STC) - Sun Flare Systems Inc. - U.S. Filter - Vesper - B/W Solar - Don Stephens' Terratech Design Team - Extreme Machine 2000 - P2 Systems - SelfCHARGE, Inc. - Spin Trends LLC - The Wind Turbine Company -
Sustainable Design and Construction since 1992. Aiki Homes is on the forefront of Green Building in Whatcom County. If one of our resource-efficient, healthy homes doesn't meet your needs, we can help you create a beautiful, comfortable, environmentally friendly home you and your family will treasure for years to come.
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative homes and buildings, radiant heating systems, air filtering and purification systems, tankless water heating systems, photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: construction, project development services, contractor services, contractor services, planning, design, permitting, feasibility studies
- Address: 1710 Grant St. , Bellingham, Washington USA 98225
- Telephone: 3607150700
- FAX: 3607150701
- Web Site: http://www.aikihomes.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aiki Homes
Value-added manufacturer of custom battery assemblies for any application.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: custom batteries, alkaline batteries, nickel metal hydride batteries, nickel cadmium batteries, consumer electronics batteries, rechargeable batteries.
- Service types: design, construction, research services
- Address: 14441 124th Av NE Suite A-3, Kirkland, Washington USA 98034
- Telephone: (425)820-2272
- FAX: (425)823-3139
- Web Site: http://www.apak-batteries.com
- E-mail: Send Email to APak Batteries
Bamboozle is Perth's leading bamboo flooring provider with a range of colours to enrich and impress.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials.
- Address: 18 Hector Street, Osborne Park, Washington Australia 6017
- Telephone: +61 8 9445 9011
- Web Site: http://www.bamboozle.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Bamboozle
Energy consultant, Energy auditor, Energy efficiency service provider, Renewable energy, Clean development mechanism
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: P O Box 341, Subiaco, Washington Australia 6904
- Telephone: +614 0651 0474; +614 3942 1718
- Web Site: http://www.ecoadvance.com.au
Importer , wholesale ,complete energy eff. services . affordable radiant design and products as well as complete building design
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, energy efficient homes and buildings, energy efficient lighting.
- Address: P.O. Box 825 , Woodinville , Washington USA 98072
- Telephone: 866.833.2711
- Web Site: http://energyfirsthomes.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energyfirst Homes Inc
EV Parts Inc. is one of the largest online suppliers of electric vehicle parts in the world with an extensive variety of electric vehicle drive components for a large range of vehicle types.
- Business type: storefront and online retail sales
- Product types: parts for ALL types of electric vehicles: cars, golf carts, boats, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, electrathon, robotics, and industrial vehicles of all types, RVs and also solar and wind energy components.
- Address: 261351 Hiway 101, Sequim, Washington USA 98382
- Telephone: 360. 582-1270
- FAX: 360-582-1272
- Web Site: http://www.evparts.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EV Parts Inc.
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy towers and structures (large), ethanol plants .
- Service types: engineering, design, consulting, project planning, feasibility studies
- Address: 1000 Denny Way, Suite 800, Seattle, Washington USA 98109-5338
- Telephone: 206-494-9400
- FAX: 206-494-9500
- Web Site: http://www.harrisgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harris Group Inc.
Illuminance Solutions provide IT consultation & CRM implementation in Perth. We help businesses to organize their crm software to effectively and efficiency improve customer experience & sales.
- Product types: computer software, investment and financial services.
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 62 Aberdeen St, Northbridge, Washington Australia 6003
- Telephone: (08) 6262 1962
- Web Site: http://illuminancesolutions.com.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to Illuminance Solutions
Automatic energy management for central air conditioning A/C Booster Super cooler, a controlled drip system using r. o. water (reverse osmosis) delivery on the condensing coil when appropriate exhaust air temperatures are reached. The Booster only operates when extra cooling power is needed to BOOST COOLING POWER and the units energy efficiency. Otherwise it operates in standby mode using no water. Water is cheaper than electricity and the power saved vastly outweighs water costs. Here in the valley the cost for Booster summer water usage would be approximately $6. -$68. Generally, a swamp cooler uses more than 50, 000 gallons of water seasonally costing $46 Household R. O. . water consumption for the Booster is based on tons of A/C used.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, saving energy, more miles per gallon, electrical power systems
- Product types: Water cooling systems, Emergency and Backup home power systems, 50% High Energy Saver Retro-fit for Central Air Conditioning. Option-Non Exclusive-Exclusive-Rights Sale. Phone Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America. Now completing prototype on auto fuel system to double mileage!.
- Service types: design, engineering, energy saving services
- Address: 216 N F Street, Aberdeen, Washington USA 98520
- Telephone: 360-355-9700 or Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America
- FAX: 360-355-9700
- Web Site: http://phantomenergyworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intelligent Energy a division of Phantom Energy Works
Stirling machines can operate in a variety of modes including heat engine, cooler and heat pump. A Stirling cycle machine can be used as an engine, to produce work from thermal energy. The cycle can also be "reversed" to make a heat pump, refrigerator, or cryocooler. Stirling machines can be kinematic or free-piston types. Virtually any fuel can be used as a heat source to power a Stirling engine, some of which include: propane, natural gas, diesel, thermal, radioisotopes, steam, geothermal, electric, solar energy, waste heat from industrial processes, and renewable biomass fuels such as wood pellets, chips and sawdust, or agricultural and food processing wastes.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Stirling Technology Company (STC) is developing the RemoteGen™ family of long-life, maintenance-free, free-piston Stirling generators, ranging from 10 watts to 3 kilowatts in electrical output. These use the same flexure bearing, clearance seal (no rubbing or wearing parts), and stationary magnet linear alternator functional components. The configurations for all STC machines are very similar, with only a scaling variation, so operating lifetimes are relevant across the entire line. The RG-350 also has a companion cryocooler product with operating time relevance. These units share about 75% of their components in common. If you are interested in partnering with STC and/or purchasing a prototype system, please contact us..
- Service types: Design & development of Stirling cycle generators, cryocoolers and linear motors
- Address: 4208 West Clearwater Ave, Kennewick, Washington USA 99336-2819
- Telephone: 509-735-4700
- FAX: 509-736-3660
- Web Site: http://stirlingtech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Stirling Technology Company (STC)
Sun Flare Systems Inc. has a product line like no other. Our NEW Patent Pending "Solar Sleeve System" Powered by Uni-Solar. Sun Flare Systems Inc. products will include our Patent Pending Sun Flare Solar Array Billboards both stand alone and back feed system capabilities. With Digital LED Outdoor Media Boards to come. Apart of our Renewable Energy Product Line also includes the one of a kind Sun Flare Solar Bag. Visit us at
- Business type: Inovative Solar Products.
- Product types: Out Patented "Sun Flare Solar Array Static and Led Digital Billboard". Our Patented "Sun Flare Solar Sleeve" Our Sleeve Systems adapts to any structure with out obstructive Monocrystalline Panels. Take our our Patented "Sun Flare Solar Bag" into the woods, camping, hunting, and anywhere you would like to have 120Volt of pure A/C Power. .
- Service types: design, project development services, research services
- Address: 6617 77th Place N. E. , Marysville, Washington USA 98270
- Telephone: 1-250-307-5242
- Web Site: http://www.sunflaresystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sun Flare Systems Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: water filtering and purification systems, water filtering and purification system components, water storage tanks, water testing and analysis.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: 1910 21st Ave S , Seattle , Washington USA 98144
- Telephone: 206-329-3090
- FAX: 206-329-3090
- Web Site: http://www.usfilter.com
Vesper combines innovation and sophisticated systems with hands on practical applications. Vesper's innovative Wind Blade certification system measures blades off the wind turbine construction production line, enabling blade certification for conformance to specifications, minimizing aerodynamic variance between blades, reducing costs and increasing efficiencies. Explore our site to get more information about our wind turbine design and construction solutions. Or browse the industries and process pages for information about how we have applied our specialized expertise to the marine and aerospace industries.
- Product types: wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, project development services, research services, certification services
- Address: 19009 62nd Avenue NE, Arlington, Washington USA 98223
- Telephone: 425-320-0105
- Web Site: http://www.vesperglobal.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Vesper
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: solar water pumping systems, water pumps, solar tracking systems.
- Address: Perth, Washington Australia 6019
- Telephone: 9341 8790
- FAX: 9341 8790
Don Stephens' Terratech Design Team
- Business type: Environmental-Home design and building technologies innovation
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, alternative home and building constructionmaterials, biomass energy systems, composting systems, earth sheltered homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, Annualized Geo-Solar structure heating/cooling, Alternative building products/techniques.
- Service types: Design consultation, lecture and writing
- Address: P.O.Drawer 1441, Spokane , Washington USA 99210-1441
- Telephone: (509) 838-8222
Extreme Machine 2000
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: hybrid electric vehicles.
- Address: 3808 N. Sullivan Road, Spokane, Washington USA 99216
- Telephone: 509-548-7274
- Product types: battery chargers.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, research services, testing services
- Address: 2525 Broadway, #4603, Everett, Washington USA 98201
- Telephone: (425) 455-0378
- FAX: (630) 839-2776
- Business type: manufacturer, engineering
- Product types: custom batteries, battery chargers, medical equipment batteries, battery accessories.
- Address: 6742 - 185th Avenue N.E., Suite 230, Redmond, Washington USA 98052
- Telephone: 425.881.9199
- FAX: 425.883.1447
Spin Trends LLC
- Product types: Condition Monitoring and assessment of Bearings, gears and critical components of: wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, gas turbine electric generators, fuel powered electric generators.
- Address: 644 Blalock Drive, Walla Walla, Washington USA 99362
- Telephone: 509-526-5128
The Wind Turbine Company
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), 100-1000 kW wind turbines.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 14311 NE 10th Place, Bellevue, Washington USA 98007
- Telephone: 425. 373-9944
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News