Appliance Businesses in Washington
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (small), DC to AC power inverters, energy efficient appliances, energy efficient lighting.
- Service types: consulting, , education and training, site survey and assessment
- Address: PO Box 250, Seabeck, Washington USA 98380
- Telephone: 360-830-6171
- Web Site: http://www.bountifulenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bountiful Energy
Automatic energy management for central air conditioning A/C Booster Super cooler, a controlled drip system using r. o. water (reverse osmosis) delivery on the condensing coil when appropriate exhaust air temperatures are reached. The Booster only operates when extra cooling power is needed to BOOST COOLING POWER and the units energy efficiency. Otherwise it operates in standby mode using no water. Water is cheaper than electricity and the power saved vastly outweighs water costs. Here in the valley the cost for Booster summer water usage would be approximately $6. -$68. Generally, a swamp cooler uses more than 50, 000 gallons of water seasonally costing $46 Household R. O. . water consumption for the Booster is based on tons of A/C used.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, saving energy, more miles per gallon, electrical power systems
- Product types: Water cooling systems, Emergency and Backup home power systems, 50% High Energy Saver Retro-fit for Central Air Conditioning. Option-Non Exclusive-Exclusive-Rights Sale. Phone Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America. Now completing prototype on auto fuel system to double mileage!.
- Service types: design, engineering, energy saving services
- Address: 216 N F Street, Aberdeen, Washington USA 98520
- Telephone: 360-355-9700 or Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America
- FAX: 360-355-9700
- Web Site: http://phantomenergyworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intelligent Energy a division of Phantom Energy Works
Power Trip Energy is a contracting firm with a holistic outlook and enthusiasm for quality. We have CAD, installation, project management, and volume wholesale pricing as resources available for your project. WA Lic # POWERTE964JN (electrical) & POWERTE934QE (GC).
- Business type: System Installation, System Design, Consultation, Resale
- Product types: photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: System Installation, System Design, Consultation, Resale
- Address: 83 Denny Avenue, Port Townsend, Washington USA 98368
- Telephone: 360-643-3080
- FAX: 360-539-1857
- Web Site: http://www.powertripenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Power Trip Energy Corp
Experienced off-grid Solar lifestyle consultants, The Solar Shop in Tonasket, Washington is the premiere location in the pacific northwest to purchase alternative energy, solar, hydroelectric, and wind power. We have over 20 years of first-hand experiance living off the grid in the Okanogan Highlands We carry a full line of Magnum, Outback, Kyocera, Trojan, Cobra, MorningStar, BP Solar, Sharp, Bosch, ShurFlo, Feit, and many more Products. Why pay the PUD when you can get your power for free?
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: deep cycle batteries, photovoltaic cells, water pumps, battery cables, energy efficient appliances, DC to AC power inverters, Charge Controllers, Hydroponic/Garden Supplies, lighting, meters, gel type batteries, off the grid living supplies.
- Service types: design, consultation, retail sales
- Address: 2 Rodeo Road, Tonasket, Washington USA 98855
- Telephone: 5094864508
- FAX: 5094864508
- Web Site: http://www.thesolarshop.net
- E-mail: Send Email to The Solar Shop
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News