Remote Home Power System Businesses in Washington
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ALTEN Battery Chargers Inc. is a North American manufacturer and distributor of highly efficient, high output DC genset /battery chargers to boost or supplement the charging of batteries or large battery banks used in mobile emergency equipment, off grid energy systems, industrial service vehicles and more. Recognized by Honda & Hatz as a D/OEM, ALTEN Battery Chargers proudly builds quality USA made equipment that is designed to last. ALTEN's gas or diesel powered battery chargers can be built to suit your specific needs with automatic engine controls plus communication packages to monitor, program or control each system remotely. Portable or stationary units in 12V, 24V or 48V models, generating up to 300 amps of reliable direct current ar...
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, battery chargers, fuel powered electric generators, hybrid power systems, portable power systems, remote home power systems, marine power systems.
- Address: 7058 Portal Way, Suite 115, Ferndale, Washington USA 98248
- Telephone: 888 662 5836
- FAX: 888 662 5836
- Web Site: http://www.altenbatterychargers.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Alten Battery Chargers Inc.
Automatic energy management for central air conditioning A/C Booster Super cooler, a controlled drip system using r. o. water (reverse osmosis) delivery on the condensing coil when appropriate exhaust air temperatures are reached. The Booster only operates when extra cooling power is needed to BOOST COOLING POWER and the units energy efficiency. Otherwise it operates in standby mode using no water. Water is cheaper than electricity and the power saved vastly outweighs water costs. Here in the valley the cost for Booster summer water usage would be approximately $6. -$68. Generally, a swamp cooler uses more than 50, 000 gallons of water seasonally costing $46 Household R. O. . water consumption for the Booster is based on tons of A/C used.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, saving energy, more miles per gallon, electrical power systems
- Product types: Water cooling systems, Emergency and Backup home power systems, 50% High Energy Saver Retro-fit for Central Air Conditioning. Option-Non Exclusive-Exclusive-Rights Sale. Phone Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America. Now completing prototype on auto fuel system to double mileage!.
- Service types: design, engineering, energy saving services
- Address: 216 N F Street, Aberdeen, Washington USA 98520
- Telephone: 360-355-9700 or Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America
- FAX: 360-355-9700
- Web Site: http://phantomenergyworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intelligent Energy a division of Phantom Energy Works
Northwest Solar Electric (NWSE) is a solar-electric design, consulting, purchasing and installation business located near Spokane, Washington. NWSE specializes in the implementation of off-grid and grid-tie alternative power systems for cabins, homes and businesses. NWSE also provides the expertise and equipment needed for custom solar-electric applications such as livestock water pumping systems and remote sign lighting.
- Product types: Solar-electric, wind and solar thermal components and systems. Solar water pumping components and systems. Remote sign lighting components and systems..
- Service types: Consulting, Design, Purchasing and Installation
- Address: 25005 S. Columbia Basin Hwy, Cheney, Washington USA 99004
- Telephone: (509) 236-2249
- Web Site: http://www.nwsolarelectric.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Northwest Solar Electric
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News