Small Wind Turbine Tower And Structure Businesses in Washington
Seraphim Energy, Inc. DBA Seraphim Electric is a premier electrical contractor working throughout the Columbia River Watershed to provide high quality design and installation of energy efficient products and renewable energy systems. We specialize in bringing the entire project together - energy effeciency, production, communications and convience - in a way that works for the supplier, the customer and our environment. Seraphim Electric: Redefining electrical solutions - energy. environment. eternal. Drawn to the power of the sun.
- Business type: installer, online sales
- Product types: backup power systems, solar electric power systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small), DC to AC power inverters, solar panels, .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, education
- Address: PO Box 662, Goldendale, Washington USA 98620
- Telephone: 509-773-3806
- FAX: 509-773-2244
- Web Site: http://www.seraphimenergy.com
Specializes in remote acess construction of passenger ropeways, communications towers, wind turbine tower constructions. Project management, technicians, and tradespersons offer professional construction and installation services.
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy towers and structures (small).
- Service types: construction, contractor services
- Address: 2200 Rimland Dr, Bellingham, Washington USA 98226
- Telephone: 250 423 1255
- FAX: 250 423 6313
- Web Site: http://www.summitliftco.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Summit Lift Company
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News