Energy Efficient Home And Building Businesses in Wisconsin
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Integrated Building Systems is Milwaukee's go-to electrical contractor for traditional and eco-friendly building projects. We can provide, wire, and install a variety of complete systems from lighting and lighting control, to led automated light shows, either grid tied or stand alone solar PV systems. We also can install a totally automated solar thermal domestic water or interior heating solar thermal system. We invite you to visit our website to see the types and sizes of jobs we have worked on in the past. From a 65, 000 square foot state of the art country club to a 22 story building we have and can wire them all. Give us a call and see how we can help you!
- Business type: Systems Integrator-Electrical and Solar Contractor
- Product types: solar roofing systems, solar water heating systems, solar electric power systems, solar thermal energy, solar air heat, Natural Gas Co-generation power plants.
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, project development services
- Address: W204N13883 Goldendale Road, Richfield, Wisconsin USA 53076
- Telephone: 414-640-7404
- Web Site: http://www.ibswi.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Building Systems
Sun and Daughters Solar, LLC is a quality full service solar electric (Photovoltaic or PV) design and installation service located in beautiful northern Wisconsin. We are skilled and experienced in designing and installing solar electric systems that will interface with your utility or will provide electricity for your off-grid remote site. We are NABCEP certified, a Focus on Energy partner, NFPA member, and MREA business member. Please contact us to see if we can help.
- Product types: backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, energy efficient homes and buildings, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, off-grid homes and cottages.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 4321 Walters Lake Rd. , Rhinelander, Wisconsin USA 54501
- Telephone: 715-272-1700
- Web Site: http://www.SunAndDaughtersSolar.com
- Business type: 501(3) nonprofit organization
- Product types: Education for Sustainable building practices, membership directory, events: Speaker Presentation, Building Tours, etc. .
- Service types: United States Green Building Alliance education provider
- Address: 131 W. Seeboth St. Suite 230, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA 53204
- Telephone: (414) 224-9422
- FAX: (414) 224-1458
- Web Site: http://www.wgba.org
Sand Creek Solar
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar thermal energy, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 123 South Main Street, Amherst, Wisconsin USA 54406
- Telephone: 715-824-5169
- FAX: 866-608-6473
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News