Remote Home Power System Businesses in Wisconsin
Recently developed / developing solar thermal - electric power (or heat) generation plant, with a new turbine and improved solar collection panels. The system sells / will sell for $4 per watt of power production capacity, which includes: solar panels (thermal collection system), boiler, heat exchanger, turbine, generator, inverter and heat storage unit. The plant can be purchased with a down payment of 30%. Then the balance including maintenance is paid as, and only as, the plant produces electric power, at 3.5 cents/kwh. ( www.tnns.org/solar.html ) Also available (now) are Power Plants for lease at 1.5 to 2 cents/kwh produced for operation on Natural Gas or Propane; similar terms for operation on other fuels (wood, oil, bio-mass). Email: email@example.com Available soon: Power Plant with Bio-Mass digester (for any bio-mass waste) for $2 to $3 per Watt of production capacity.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Solar Electric Power systems, Steam turbine electric Generators ( $.02/kwh Lease ), Solar Thermal Power Plants ($2 to $4/Watt, or approx. $.05/kwh ); Air heating systems, Remote power systems, Solar water heating systems, Solar air heating systems; Bio-Mass Digesters & Power Plant. .
- Address: 2736 N. Palmer, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA 53212
- Telephone: 414-372-7097
- Web Site: http://www.websites-host.com/solar.html
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), remote home power systems, DC powered appliances, solar water heating systems, Off-grid homes and cabins.
- Address: P.O. Box 309, Cornucopia, Wisconsin USA 54827
- Telephone: 715-742-3406
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News