Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS System Businesses in Wisconsin
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Best Power designs, manufactures, markets, and services power protection products for business and industry, from individual PCs to LANs, WANs, and global communications networks. We maintain sales and service offices across the globe, and manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: uninterruptible power supplies UPS.
- Address: P.O. Box 280, Necedah, Wisconsin USA 54646
- Telephone: 608-565-7200 or toll free 800-356-5794
- FAX: 608-565-7675
- Web Site: http://www.bestpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Best Power
Northern Battery has been providing the best in DC and AC power products for more than 25 years throughout the Western Great Lakes and the Northern Plains States. Staffed with experienced sales and service professionals, we are able to satisfy all DC and AC power customer requirements, including High Power 3-Phase applications. Specializing in all battery related equipment, and services: Batteries - All Applications UPS-single and three-phase Rectifiers Chargers Inverters for alternate energy systems Emergency Lighting Racks/Cabinets Testing/Safety Equipment Consulting Service Installation Preventive Maintenance Recycling Northern Battery Distributes: Surrette, US Battery, GNB Industrial Battery, Dynasty Battery, Best Power UPS, American Po...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, battery supplier
- Product types: renewable energy system batteries, lead acid batteries, sealed lead acid batteries from Surrette, US Battery, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, recycling.
- Address: 1546 Miller Street, P. O. Box 1222, La Crosse, Wisconsin USA 54601
- Telephone: 608-785-0044 or Toll Free 800-944-2115
- FAX: 608-784-4724
- Web Site: http://www.northernbattery.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Northern Battery
It was 1915. The Baker electric car was born and with it, the formation of Storage Battery Systems. SBS provided services for the growing electric car market until it's eventual decline. Undaunted, SBS targeted the emerging electric forklift industry. Today, we continue to develop innovative products and services that meet the demands of material handling, automotive, computer, telecommunications, standby power, utilities and OEM applications. With a professional staff utilizing state-of-the-art technology, we meet or exceed all state and federal environmental standards. Our family owned and operated company delivers premier product and quality service. Why? Because our commitment to our customers is not an idle mission statement, it's a...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: backup power systems, flooded lead acid batteries, nickel cadmium batteries, telecommunication batteries, battery chargers, backup power systems, Battery Testing Equipment, Battery Racks, Battery Enclosures, VRLA Batteries, Rectifiers, Battery Monitoring Systems, Material Handling, Motive Power, Spill Containment, DC to AC power inverters, rechargeable batteries, deep-cycle batteries, AGM batteries, gel lead acid batteries.
- Address: N56 W16665 Ridgewood Drive, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA 53051
- Telephone: (262) 703-5800
- FAX: (262) 703-3073
- Web Site: http://sbsbattery.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Storage Battery Systems, Inc.
TSi Power's main customers are industrial/telecom/office equipment makers (OEM's), VAR's and government agencies around the world (since 1992).
- Business type: manufacturer, OEM supplier
- Product types: indoor & outdoor uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), DC to AC power inverters, surge protection equipment, AC voltage regulators, AC power conditioners and automatic transfer switches in output power capacities ranging from 0. 6 to 50 KVA, single/dual/three phase for 120/208/240V, 60Hz (or 230/400V, 50Hz).
- Address: 1103 West Pierce Ave. , Antigo, Wisconsin USA 54409
- Telephone: 715-623-0636
- FAX: 715-623-2426
- Web Site: http://www.tsipower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to TSi Power Corporation
Zahn Electronics Inc., founded in 1977, is located between Chicago and Milwaukee. David Zahn, the President and founder, is proud of the company commitment to manufacture the highest quality, most robust, Power Conversion Products, which will last beyond the useful lifetime of the product. All units have heavy filtering at the input so that no external filtering is necessary. All units are designed and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA. Our Products are 2 and 4 quadrant Servo Amplifiers that have many markets, including AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicles) Traction and Steering Controls, Electric Vehicle Drives, Fuel Cell DC/DC Converters, High Power DC/DC Converters, Incandescent Lamp Regulators, DC Power Supplies that run off of batteries, and . ...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: DC to DC power converters, DC powered appliances, fuel cell system components, DC motor controls, servo amplifiers, choppers, 4 quad amplifiers, 80 to 300 watt DC/DC converters. Solar and wind products. .
- Service types: engineering, research services
- Address: 4133 Courtney St. Unit #5, Franksville, Wisconsin USA 53126
- Telephone: 262 835 9200
- FAX: 262-835-9201
- Web Site: http://www.zahninc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zahn Electronics, Incorporated
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News