Waste Treatment System Businesses in Wisconsin
Procorp, Inc. specializes in design, build, consulting and operation of wastewater treatment plants including anaerobic systems that provide renewable energy. Using innovative methodology, Procorp, Inc. is a primary provider of phosphorus removal systems and supplier of grand-scale water softening systems on municipal water systems and process water for industrial applications.
- Product types: waste treatment systems, cogeneration systems, water filtering and purification systems, Biogas Production and Utilization.
- Address: 3720 N. 124th Street, Suite H, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin USA 53222
- Telephone: 414-258-8777 x210
- FAX: 414-258-8066
- Web Site: http://www.procorpinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Procorp, Inc.
Applied Technologies, Inc.
- Product types: waste treatment systems, biomass energy systems.
- Address: 16815 W. Wisconsin Ave., Brookfield, Wisconsin USA 53005
- Telephone: (262) 784-7690
- FAX: (262) 784-6847
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News