Renewable Energy Manufacturers in Australia by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Selectronic Australia has designed and manufactured battery based Bi Directional Inverters since 1981. Offering the outstanding SP PRO series in either single phase or 3 phase these Inverters range from 3kW to 60kW in battery voltages of 24V, 48V and Super-efficient 120V DC. Selectronic Australia can cater for DC Coupling as well an advanced version of AC Coupling with KACO Grid Tie inverters; this new method is guaranteed to fully charge battery banks OFF Grid or ON Grid. Bi Directional, Generator start and Control, system monitoring and a host of other features make the SP PRO a world class inverter.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters from 3000W to 60000kW single phase system monitoring and charge controllers., battery charge controllers.
- Address: Suite 5, 20 Fletcher Road, Chirnside Park, Victoria Australia 3116
- Telephone: +61 3 9727 6600
- FAX: +61 3 9727 6601
- Web Site: http://www.selectronic.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Selectronic Australia
Dyesol is the international leader in the commercialisation of dye solar cell (DSC) technology, bringing DSC to the forefront of the solar industry. Dyesol offers a full DSC solution to researchers and manufacturers comprising a wide range of products and services including materials, consulting, research & development, contracting, licensing, training, laboratory facilities, prototyping and pilot equipment, and turnkey manufacturing facilities. Dyesol partners with major corporations and customers around the world who have the capacity to develop large markets for next generation solar products, incorporating Dyesol materials and technology. The company has representation or business in every major country worldwide.
- Business type: Solar Technology Development
- Product types: 3rd generation dye-sensitised solar cell (DSSC, or DSC) products, services and technology. Dyesol offers products including chemicals and materials such as dye, paste, ligands and electrolytes; testing and manufacturing equipment for DSC; components and substrates including glass; and DSC demonstration kits and models. .
- Service types: Research, JDA, Products
- Address: 3 Dominion Place (PO Box 6212), Queanbeyan, NSW Australia 2620
- Telephone: +61-2-6299-1592
- FAX: +61-2-6299-1698
- Web Site: http://www.dyesol.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dyesol Limited
SunTrix is an Australian developer and supplier of commercial tracking systems. Suitable for farms through to multi-megawatt utility grade systems. We also develop and install affordable rooftop mounted solar systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, water pumps, solar tracking systems, solar roofing systems, batteries lead acid, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services
- Address: 101 Graves St, Newton, South Australia Australia 5074
- Telephone: 08 7127 8600
- FAX: 08 8219 0187
- Web Site: http://www.suntrix.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to SunTrix
FlowGen is set to revolutionise the Micro Hydro Industry. Innovative advances in design technology have created a renewable energy market which is set to expand worldwide. This Power in a Pipe technology can be retrofitted into existing water pipe infrastructure and produces power 24 hours a day. FlowGen is unique with its simplistic design, ease of installation and minimum downtime for maintenance.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Micro Hydro generation turbine.
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: Po Box 732, Gosford, NSW Australia 2250
- Telephone: +61 43003547
- Web Site: http://www.genesisert.com.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to GenesisERT Global
World Leaders in Solar Hot Water Systems. Solahart Industries has been manufacturing since 1905, introducing its first solar water heater in 1953. Solahart is now a trans-national organisation operating in all continents (with installations in over 70 countries). Solahart customers can be assured of long term stability. The company's reputation across the world is one of quality and reliability.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: solar water heating systems, solar water heating components.
- Address: 112 Pilbara Street, Welshpool, Western Australia Australia 6106
- Telephone: (+618) 9351 4600
- FAX: (+618) 9351 8034
- Web Site: http://solahart.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solahart Industries Pty Ltd
The Australian company developing affordable solar photovoltaic systems for the rooftops of the world. Plug&PowerTM is a rooftop mounted, modular solar power system for grid-connection. With it you can harness clean, green energy from the sun, save money on electricity bills, and help create a healthier planet for generations to come.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retailer
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module components, photovoltaic modules, inverters.
- Service types: design, installation, research services
- Address: 82-86 Bay Street, Botany, NSW Australia 2019
- Telephone: +61 2 9316 6811
- FAX: +61 2 9666 4079
- Web Site: http://www.pacificsolar.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Pacific Solar Pty Limited
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: uninterruptible power supplies UPS, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters, solar charge controllers, solar water pumping system components, battery charge controllers.
- Service types: design, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 511, Brookvale, Nsw Australia 2100
- Telephone: 61-02-8978-6500
- FAX: 662-7468712
- Web Site: http://www.leonics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CSR Edmonds
Established in 1982, Hunt Heating is passionate about bringing the best of European design and innovation in hydronic heating to Australian homes and businesses. Specialising in Italian manufactured DeLonghi radiators and Immergas boilers, Hunt offers premium heating solutions for modern and traditional homes, as well as commercial projects. We have Australia's largest network of independent hydronic heating specialists, with a proven history of quality workmanship and customer satisfaction, willing to provide obligation-free quotations either from off-plan drawings or through site visits. Hunt Heating is the first choice hydronic supplier of Australia's most experienced and reputable installation companies. We pride ourselves on our except...
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor
- Product types: heat pumps, radiant heating systems, hydronic radiant heating systems, Hydronic Heating.
- Service types: installation
- Address: 11 Fiveways Blvd, Keyborough, VIC Australia 3173
- Telephone: 1300001800
- Web Site: http://www.huntheat.com.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to Hunt Heating
Pro Electric Bikes is the leading online seller of high quality ASEAKO and ZOCO branded Electric Bikes. We also provide the associated Spare Parts of electric bikes. All the Electric Bicycles we sell are designed with High Torque Central Driven system. Also, we have very latest 500W Electric Bikes. Moreover, we sell our bikes at wholesale price, and we allow our customers to take a test ride our electric bike. We provide you an option to compare our various models and buy the best suited bike for you.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: electric bicycles.
- Address: 4/3 Moorebank Ave, Moorebank, NSW Australia 2170
- Telephone: (07) 5448 9418
- Web Site: http://www.proelectricbikes.com.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to Pro Electric Bikes
Strong Move Melbourne is professional company, specialized in house and office removals. When you're moving homes or planning an office relocation, call our professional removalists. They will make everything fast and easy âÛ" from the minute you start dealing with the packing until you settle in your new house. Leave everything in the hands of our movers in Melbourne and don't worry about anything. Soon you are going to enjoy your new home or office. Here's some of the things we can help you with:Home Removals: If you want to avoid the stress that house moving can cause, leave it in the professionals hands of our removals. We've got all the tools and equipment needed for safely furniture removalOffice Removals: Time is money is the motto o...
- Address: 50 Prince Charles St Clayton, Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3168 Vic
- Telephone: 03 8400 4988
- Web Site: http://strongmove.com.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to StrongMove
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News