Renewable Energy Design Businesses in Australia by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
SunTrix - Research Institute for Sustainable Energy (RISE) - Pacific Solar Pty Limited - CSR Edmonds - RAD Electrical - Superwall Systems - Renewable Energy Devices Pty Ltd - Energy Connections - DNX Energy - BREAZE Energy Solutions - -
SunTrix is an Australian developer and supplier of commercial tracking systems. Suitable for farms through to multi-megawatt utility grade systems. We also develop and install affordable rooftop mounted solar systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, water pumps, solar tracking systems, solar roofing systems, batteries lead acid, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services
- Address: 101 Graves St, Newton, South Australia Australia 5074
- Telephone: 08 7127 8600
- FAX: 08 8219 0187
- Web Site: http://www.suntrix.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to SunTrix
RISE aims to support the development of the Australian renewable and sustainable energy industries by offering a range of services, including renewable energy system and component testing (NATA accredited), education & training services, policy analysis & advice, research & development and consulting in the areas of RAPS, distributed generation, sustainable transport fuels and the Built Environment.
- Business type: University research centre
- Product types: Remote area renewable energy power systems and components, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic modules, small wind energy turbines (< 50 kW), renewable energy system batteries, inverters, fuel cells; assessment of distributed energy systems; monitoring and measurement of alternative transport fuel trials, hydrogen energy technologies. .
- Service types: testing, education & training, research & development, consulting, policy analysis;
- Address: South St, Murdoch, Western Australia Australia 6150
- Telephone: +618 9360 6620
- FAX: +618 9360 6624
- Web Site: http://www.rise.org.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Research Institute for Sustainable Energy (RISE)
The Australian company developing affordable solar photovoltaic systems for the rooftops of the world. Plug&PowerTM is a rooftop mounted, modular solar power system for grid-connection. With it you can harness clean, green energy from the sun, save money on electricity bills, and help create a healthier planet for generations to come.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retailer
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module components, photovoltaic modules, inverters.
- Service types: design, installation, research services
- Address: 82-86 Bay Street, Botany, NSW Australia 2019
- Telephone: +61 2 9316 6811
- FAX: +61 2 9666 4079
- Web Site: http://www.pacificsolar.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Pacific Solar Pty Limited
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: uninterruptible power supplies UPS, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters, solar charge controllers, solar water pumping system components, battery charge controllers.
- Service types: design, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 511, Brookvale, Nsw Australia 2100
- Telephone: 61-02-8978-6500
- FAX: 662-7468712
- Web Site: http://www.leonics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CSR Edmonds
We provide renewable energy in the form of solar power for home and business across Australia
- Product types: air cooling systems, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, testing services
- Address: 9 Sneddon court Mulgrave, Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3170
- Telephone: 0457586638
- Web Site: http://www.radelec.com.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to RAD Electrical
Superwall Systems is operated by Western Australian architects specialized in supplying a wide range of structural steel framing, modular framing, and modular wall systems. The company provides quality structural steel frames for building houses and modular walls for rainwater storage needs in Perth, WA and other states. Since 2002, the company has built a significant record in engineering & architectural design services. With its Superwall and Hydrowall systems, the company has quickly gained a reputation for economical and high-quality modular steel framing and rainwater tank systems. The team at Superwall Systems help you in architectural design solution and installation of framing systems.
- Service types: architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 8/ 11 Milson Place, O'Connor, Western Australia Australia 6163
- Telephone: 08 94674044
- Web Site: http://www.superwall.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Superwall Systems
Renewable Energy Devices can design and install a Solar Power System suited to your individual needs, for home, office or even a large commercial enterprise, we have the solution to save you money for many years to come. Our mission is to provide real energy solutions for businesses and home owners; solutions that provide effective cost savings with clever renewable energy technology. At Renewable Energy Devices we believe that every energy problem has a Renewable Energy Solution. Moreover, it is our responsibility and opportunity to develop and engage these solutions whenever and wherever we may find them. In this way, we are protecting our way of life for future generations; building a culture of sustainability and a secure energy future....
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, backup power systems, remote home power systems, energy efficient appliances, solar water pumping systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment service, contractor services
- Address: 8 Bushlark Pl, Smithfield, Queensland Australia 4878
- Telephone: +61740381729
- Web Site: http://renewableenergydevices.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Devices Pty Ltd
Solar on grid Off grid and Hybrid system sales and installations. Distributor for Victron
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, remote home power systems, photovoltaic systems, batteries deep cycle, solar charge controllers, DC to AC power inverters sine wave.
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: Factory 20 Bald Hill Business Park 25 Bald Hill Road, Pakenham, Victoria Australia 3810
- Telephone: 03 5941 4240
- Web Site: www.energyconnections.net.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Connections
Quality solar power installations & battery storage systems for businesses and homes in Western Australia.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, batteries renewable energy system, photovoltaic systems residential, microinverters.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment service, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 18 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia Australia 6009
- Telephone: 08 6181 2845
- Web Site: http://www.dnxenergy.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to DNX Energy
BREAZE Energy Solutions supplies and installs Solar Power, Solar Hot Water, Heat Pump Hot Water and Energy Efficient Lighting in Ballarat, the Central Highlands and the Western District of Victoria (Australia). We have installed over a thousand Solar Systems in households, schools, community buildings and businesses, including Commercial Projects up to 210kW.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems, air heating systems, biomass energy systems, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation
- Address: 14 Lydiard Steet North, Ballarat, Victoria Australia 3350
- Telephone: 03 4309 4027
- Web Site: http://breaze.org.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to BREAZE Energy Solutions
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News