Renewable Energy Trade Associations in Australia
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ANZSES exists to promote scientific, social and economic development through the environmentally sound utilisation of solar energy. To promote investigation into the operation and development of solar energy applications and potential applications. To promote the development of viable solar energy industries in Australia and New Zealand. To generate and disseminate information on current and future solar energy developments to members and non-members. To influence Government policies which may impact upon the present and future development of solar energy applications.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: publications, solar and renewable energy businesses and organizations in Australia and New Zealand.
- Address: PO Box 148, Frenchs Forest, NSW Australia 1640
- Telephone: +61 02 9402 1638
- Web Site: http://www.anzses.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Australian & New Zealand Solar Energy Society
To promote the Australian research, manufacture and use of energy efficiency and renewable energy products and services for both Australian and International markets.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, industry association
- Product types: solar (PV, heating and hot water), wind, hydro and renewable energy and energy efficiency businesses and organizations in Australia.
- Address: Suite 201, 18 Kavanagh Street, Southbank, VIC Australia 3006
- Telephone: 03 9929 4100
- FAX: 03 9929 4101
- Web Site: http://www.cleanenergycouncil.org.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Clean Energy Council
The AEA represents over 100 energy market participants with an interest in cogeneration, waste-to-energy, renewables and distributed generation (as they provide similar benefits and are confronted by similar market barriers).
- Business type: Industry Association
- Address: 19-23 Prospect Road, Box Hill, VIC Australia 3128
- Telephone: +61 3 9898 4200
- FAX: +61 3 9898 7499
- Web Site: http://www.ecogeneration.com.au
The FCIA is currently developing educational programs for hydrogen and fuel cell science/engineering in NSW Australia (2004 start) ,and will progress such through Australia in year 2006.The FCIA covers all fuel cell developments within Australia.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Service types: Consultancy for fuel cell development and applications.
- Address: 519 Cabramatta Road,, Cabramatta NSW, NSW Australia 2166
- Telephone: 612 96012906
- FAX: 612 9610 2906
- Web Site: http://www.fuelcells.org.au/
- E-mail: Send Email to Fuel Cell Institute of Australia Pty Limited
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News