Geothermal Energy System Component Businesses in Australia
Renroc Group Pumps & Engineering are specialists in the Design & Construction of Fluid Handling Systems for the world s leading EPCM Contractors in the re-newable Energy, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, minerals extraction, refining companies and utility suppliers. Representing: Hermetic Pumpen GmbH, Klaus Union GmbH, Sero Pumpen, Schroedahl ARC Valves of Germany and Dalian Deep Blue Pump Co., Ltd. and Dandong Colossus Group Co. Ltd of China. A full range of pumps is manufactured by our principles complying with API 610 & 685, ANSI and or DIN standards depending on the customer s preference. Design features are incorporated to cope with high temperature or more moderate temperatures as required. Our fields of experience cover pumping of hot liqui...
- Business type: Facilitator in the design & construction of fluid handling systems, manufacturer & exporter
- Product types: Sealless Magnetically Coupled and Canned Motor Pumps, in accordance with API 685 & API 610 both single & multistage, in horizontal & vertical pumps configurations for CSP (Concentrated Solar Power), ISCCS ( Integrated solar combined cycle) Thermal Power Stations Geothermal Energy system and Cogeneration systems. .
- Service types: Design, construction, installation, engineering, maintenance and repair services of Pumps
- Address: 6/126 Merrindale Drive, Croydon, Victoria Australia 3136
- Telephone: +61 3 9761 7880
- FAX: +61 3 9761 7881
- Web Site: http://www.renrocgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to DPA Pty. Ltd. T/A Renroc Group Pumps & Engineering
Novera Energy Limited is a renewable energy generator with a focus on the world leading green energy market of the United Kingdom. The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and headquartered in Sydney. Novera is among the largest landfill gas power generators in the UK, operating 47MW of generators at numerous sites across Britain. The company is currently undertaking a significant construction program that will expand the landfill gas power business to 57MW during 2003. The UK operation is managed from Warrington, Cheshire. Novera is also developing biomass gasification and wind power projects in the UK and Australia, in partnership with leading technology providers and joint venture partners.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind turbine manufacturer, wind farm developer, large wind powered electric generators, biomass energy products, geothermal energy products, Ocean & Wave Power Generators.
- Address: Level 5, The Johnson's Building, 225 George Street, Sydney, Australia 2000
- Telephone: +61 (0)2 9240 2700
- FAX: +61 (0)2 9252 6005
- Web Site: http://www.noveraenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Novera Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News