Renewable Energy Businesses in Austria by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Fronius has been engaged in solar electronics since 1992, in particular in the development and production of photovoltaic inverters for both grid-connected and independent power supplies. Meanwhile we have a large number of renowned manufacturers and wholesalers of solar modules amongst our satisfied customers. Thanks to solar electronics Fronius has advanced to the ranks of the worldwide leading manufacturers and continues to develop its position through ongoing product innovations.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected and stand-alone systems.
- Address: Guenter-Fronius-Strasse 1, 4600 Wels-Thalheim, Austria
- Telephone: +43 / 7242 / 241-0
- FAX: +43 / 7242 / 241-2670
- Web Site: http://www.fronius.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fronius International GmbH
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is an active, global public-private partnership that structures policy and regulatory initiatives for clean energy, and facilitates financing for energy projects. Backed by more than 200 national governments, businesses, development banks and NGOs, REEEP is uniquely placed to contribute to international, national and regional policy dialogues. Our aim is to accelerate the integration of renewables into the energy mix and to advocate energy efficiency as a path to improved energy security and reduced carbon emissions, ensuring socio-economic benefits.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher
- Address: Reeep International Secretariat, Vienna International Centre, Room D1732, Wagramerstrasse 5, Vienna, Austria A - 1400
- Telephone: +43 1 26026-3425
- FAX: +43 1 21346-3425
- Web Site: http://www.reeep.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
Objectives: promoting the rational and ecological use of energy; promoting the use of renewable energy; disseminating information about new developments in energy technology. The target groups for our services are private households, trade and industry (esp. SMEs), local, regional and national authorities, the EuropeanCommission, professional associations, public administrative bodies in Austria, theother EU member states and the neighbouring Central and Eastern European countries. O.Oe. Energiesparverband is a non-profit association with 32 members from the regional administration, the energy industry, energy consultancies, professionalassociations and enterprises involved in energy technology. ESV is a member of the OPET network, the ...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Service types: consulting services, education and training, research and development, energy information and awareness raising activities, management of a network of green energy businesses (OEC)
- Address: Landstr. 45, Linz, Austria A-4020
- Telephone: ++43 732 7720 14380
- FAX: ++43 732 7720 14383
- Web Site: http://www.esv.or.at
- E-mail: Send Email to O.Oe. Energiesparverband
reegle is a one-stop-shop for high quality up-to-date information on renewable energy and energy efficiency, and on stakeholders in the sectors. reegle is designed to be both a repository for high-quality up-to-date information as well as an entry point to relevant data sources and key providers of relevant information.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher
- Address: Austria
- Web Site: http://www.reegle.info
Motivation and customer focus have been the milestones along our way to become the world's largest flat plate collector manufacturer. Serving more than 40 countries worldwide, we maintain an export rate exceeding 85 % and have a market share of over 25 % in Europe. The current annual production capacity amounts to 1.6 million m produced in three-shift operation. The long-term extension of the St. Veit plant targets a production of 3 million m of collector surface.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: solar water heating components, solar air heating system components, solar collectors, evacuated tube solar collectors, roof-integrated solar collectors.
- Address: Industriepark St. Veit, Energieplatz 1, A-9300 St. Veit, Austria
- Telephone: +43 (0)4212 28 136-0
- FAX: +43 (0)4212 28 136-250
- Web Site: http://www.greenonetec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GREENoneTEC Solar-Industrie GmbH
ICOSOLAR® backsheet films of ISOVOLTAIC have proven it in practice many cases: They protect and insulate Ð and do this reliably and for prolonged periods of time. With ICOSOLAR® backsheets ISOVOLTAIC offers an extensive product portfolio for various module technologies.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Backsheet-Material for Photovoltaic-ModulesICOSOLAR®.
- Address: Isovoltastrasse 1, 8403 Lebring, Austria
- Telephone: +43/5/9191-0
- FAX: +43/5/9191-9900
- Web Site: http://www.isovoltaic.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Isovoltaic AG
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News