Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Businesses in Austria
Motivation and customer focus have been the milestones along our way to become the world's largest flat plate collector manufacturer. Serving more than 40 countries worldwide, we maintain an export rate exceeding 85 % and have a market share of over 25 % in Europe. The current annual production capacity amounts to 1.6 million m produced in three-shift operation. The long-term extension of the St. Veit plant targets a production of 3 million m of collector surface.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: solar water heating components, solar air heating system components, solar collectors, evacuated tube solar collectors, roof-integrated solar collectors.
- Address: Industriepark St. Veit, Energieplatz 1, A-9300 St. Veit, Austria
- Telephone: +43 (0)4212 28 136-0
- FAX: +43 (0)4212 28 136-250
- Web Site: http://www.greenonetec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GREENoneTEC Solar-Industrie GmbH
- Aluframed solar collectors (flat plates): especially developed for industrial and private use. Best for salty and dusty air (desert, coast) - Storage tank: developed for solar systems. Can be built everywhere because of small modules. Can be used for hot or cold water. Heating or cooling. - Climatic wall/Climatic floor: A special system to distribute the energy for heating or cooling. - Special system: for cooling using two storage tanks and a heatpump. - Energybox: Including pelletsburner, flat plates, solar storage tank and the pellets tank. Build it in your garden when your roof is not useable or in the wrong direction. For private and industrial use.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, consulter
- Product types: solar water heating systems, solar water heating components, room cooling systems, solar room heating systems, solar pool heating systems, solar roofing systems, solar heated/cooled water storage tanks, heat-recycling for industrial buildings.
- Service types: Consulting, planing and calculating of solar based heating systems for industrial, business and private use. Worldwide trading of solar based heating systems and components.
- Address: Im Tal 32, Leoben, Styria, Austria A - 8700
- Telephone: ++43 (0) 664 3509792
- Web Site: http://www.solar-plexus.at
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar-Plexus Energy with system
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News