Wind Energy Businesses in Austria
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Wholesaler on renewable energies products. Photovoltaic, Wind Power, Energy Kit and Energy Saving
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, wind energy systems (large), wind energy system components (small), energy efficient lighting, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: contractor services
- Address: Dorfstrasse 89, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria 9546
- Telephone: +43 664 7811714
- Web Site: http://www.bd-energy.eu
- E-mail: Send Email to Bd Energy Eu
Skystream 3. 7 is now Ð APPROVED for installation in AustraliaThe Skystream 3. 7 is a new generation residential wind generator that hooks up to your home to reduce or eliminate your monthly electrical bill. It's the first all-inclusive wind generator (with controls and inverter built in) designed to provide quiet, clean electricity in very low winds. This makes Skystream ideal for residential homes and small businesses.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small).
- Address: Suite 37/ 810 Pacific Highway, Gordon, NSW Austria 2072
- Telephone: 1300398766
- FAX: 0294984999
- Web Site: http://www.skystream.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to edenPOWER Pty Ltd
We designed a small wind turbine with 15 kW with active pitch control. Now we look for partners, who can sell and install the turbines. Other model is manufatoring in license.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: construction, engineering, research services
- Address: Sonnleitberg 60a, Gasen, Austria Austria 8616
- Telephone: +43 3171 560-0
- Web Site: http://www.step-gmbh.at/
- E-mail: Send Email to STEP Energysystems GmbH
In HVAC variable frequency drives add energy efficiency and precise control for fans and pumps. The variable frequency drives offer demand control for airflow and water in chilled water systems, hot water systems, and air handling systems. Variable frequency drives require inverter duty motors and variable frequency drives can be purchased for three phase and single phase applications although the vast majority of variable frequency drives are used in commercial three phase applications. Electrical system âÛ" if variable frequency drive >25% of load, must take steps to mitigate; Frequent/constant running at full speed decreases efficiency and life of variable frequency drive; Alternative/Innovative Uses of variable frequency drives; Use to ...
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, electric utility
- Product types: air cooling system components, energy efficient appliances, home automation, waste to energy systems, wind power plants, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: installation, engineering
- Address: Wattle Street Asquith NSW, NSW, Austria 2077
- Telephone: +61 2 9113 0618
- Web Site: http://www.vfds.org/
- E-mail: Send Email to Variable Frequency Drives
K O N T E C Environmental Technologies Austria
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, investment and financial services, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (large).
- Address: Neustr. 27, Sierning, Austria 4522
- Telephone: 0043-7259-4101
- FAX: 0043-7259-5967
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News