Wind Energy Consulting Businesses in Belgium
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Industrial rope access, worldwide
- Business type: exporter
- Product types: telecommunications power systems, wind turbines (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: Linkebeeksedreef 10, Brussels, Belgium 1640
- Telephone: 0032 2216 5250
- FAX: 0032 2216 5157
- Web Site: http://www.capaxis.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capaxis
- Business type: renewable energy cooperative
- Product types: production and distribution of green electricity and warmth with small hydro, large windturbines, cogeneration, PV, . . . .
- Service types: production and sale of green electricity and warmth
- Address: Posthoflei 3, Berchem, Flanders Belgium B-2600
- Telephone: 0032 3 287 37 79
- FAX: 0032 3 287 37 71
- Web Site: http://www.ecopower.be
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecopower cvba
Hinicio is a management consulting firm established in Brussels, Belgium, with projects accross Europe, Latin America, Japan and Northern Africa. We specialise in advising and working with corporations, new ventures and regional government authorities on sustainable energy and transport strategies. We are particularly interested in building strategic partnerships with technology developers and investors in Europe and Latin America in technology fields such as bio-energies, hydrogen and fuel cells. Late 2007 Hinicio started up its Latin America office in Caracas, Venezuela.
- Business type: Business consulting firm
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, fuel cell systems, investment and financial services, telecommunications power systems, wind energy systems (small), hydrogen energy systems, bio-energies, eco-buildings.
- Service types: CDM Project development / Management consulting / Project & Consortium Management / Project fund-raising
- Address: 44 Rue Des Palais (box 71), Brussels, Brussels Belgium 1030
- Telephone: +32 22 11 34 14
- FAX: +32 22 18 89 73
- Web Site: http://www.hinicio.com
- E-mail: Send Email to HINICIO Sustainable Energy Consulting
1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A.
Dear Source Guides Members, Our wind patent, called Power & Torque Increase Box (PTIB) is NOT A NEW TECHNOLOGY and can be applied as a wind turbine Power & Torque Increase Box although the physical and mathematical dynamic models behind it are very complex. It really does increase the power & torque of a same size & design blades wind turbine, being operated under same wind speed & weather conditions : - by +260 % in torque . . . I know that you are thinking to the Betz law and so it is theoretically impossible. False ! And we prove it any time, any location, in a wind tunnel from whatever leading wind turbine manufacturer or from any university like the one from the Deltf University ( http://lr. tudelft. nl/en/organisation/departments-and-...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Avenue Julien Jardon 64, Verviers, Belgium 4801
- Telephone: +32 (0)87 77 14 44
- FAX: +32 (0)87 60 52 44
- E-mail: Send Email to 1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News