Lighting Retail Businesses in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Carmanah manufactures navigation and hazard lights using LED (light-emitting diode) technology. These lights are extremely rugged and designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions with zero in-field maintenance. Carmanah currently serves the needs of coast guards, port and waterway authorities, navies, the US air force, transit authorities, rail and mining companies, marinas, recreational boaters, resorts, aquaculture farms, and industrial / commercial / private users around the world. The company's patented lighting products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality assurance practices and have been designed to perform reliably nearly anywhere in the world.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Solar-powered, LED lighting solutions for navigation and hazard marking applications. A portfolio of lighting products for marine, aviation, transit, roadway and railway markets. , battery charge controllers.
- Service types: design, project development, research consulting
- Address: 250 Bay Street, Victoria, British Columbia Canada V9A 3K5
- Telephone: 250.380.0052
- FAX: 250.380.0062
- Web Site: http://www.carmanah.com
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, solar electric power systems, tubular skylights.
- Service types: installation
- Address: 270 Chisholm Ave , Toronto, Ontario Canada M4C 4W6
- Telephone: 416-410-8368
- Web Site: http://www.daystarenergy.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Daystar Energy
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, batteries deep cycle, solar charge controllers, DC to AC power inverters, water pumps, lighting.
- Service types: design, installation, education and training services
- Address: #307-1035 Mcclure St., Victoria, BC Canada
- Telephone: +1(250) 483-6816
- Web Site: http://www.ecozone.com.gh
- E-mail: Send Email to ecoZone International inc.
Energy Alternatives Ltd, Canada's longest operating renewable energy company, specializes in creating electricity from solar, wind and microhydro sources. Our services include: consultation, site assessment, system design, products, installation, and after-sale support. The most important component we offer is experience. Since it was established in 1984, Energy Alternatives has installed hundreds of renewable power systems for remote sites, cabins, full-time living, boats and RVs, and hybrid systems for small communities. Our website has information on how to get started, advanced questions, products, energy conservation tips, sample installations, customer testimonials and online ordering. Licensed electrical contractor. Maintenance and R...
- Business type: Service, Retail sales, Wholesale supplier
- Product types: Back up power systems, Battery products, Microhydro energy systems, Remote power systems, Solar energy, Solar photovoltaic systems, Solar energy retail, Solar energy service, Solar energy wholesale, Passive solar energy systems, Photovoltaic modules, Photovoltaic module mounting, Photovoltaic systems, Energy efficient appliances, Solar electric power system, Solar water pumping systems, solar water pumping systems components, Wind energy systems (small), Small wind energy system components, Wind turbines (small), Wind turbine tower and structures (small), Hydroelectric turbines (small), Water pumps, Remote home power systems, Recreational vehicle power system, Packaged power systems, Hybrid power systems, DC To AC Power inverter retailer, DC To AC power inverter wholesaler.
- Service types: Consulting, Design, Installation, Project development, Site assessments, Maintenance, Repair services
- Address: 5-4217 Glanford Avenue, Victoria, British Columbia Canada V8Z 4B9
- Telephone: 1-800-265-8898
- FAX: 250-727-2286
- Web Site: www.EnergyAlternatives.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Alternatives Ltd
We are proud to offer your best source for solar power toys and consumer goods: NeatSolarStuff.com. We specialize in products that utilize the world's leading solar power technologies. Our product lines are specifically designed to be the ultimate 'cash-and-carry' items. Please take the time to view our website at www.neatsolarstuff.com. Contact us for more information!
- Business type: Distributor Of Solar Consumer Goods
- Product types: We specialize in solar radios & flashlights, solar robot kits, solar educational kits, solar lighting, solar battery chargers, and solar fans..
- Address: PO Box 6033, Victoria, British Columbia Canada V8P 5L4
- Telephone: 1-866-247-6527
- FAX: 1-866-607-6527
- Web Site: http://www.neatsolarstuff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NeatSolarStuff.com
Solar Signals is a leader in designing and manufacturing solar powered fixed site road signals.With over 10 years of experience in designing systems specifically for the harsh environments found on Canadian roads and highways. Our systems save time and expense where cable runs, trenching, power outages, utility bills, hydro poles & transformers are no longer a factor in where to locate signals and sign lighting.
- Business type: retail sales, service, wholesale supplier
- Product types: LED Signals,Solar sign lighting,solar electric power systems, wind electric power systems, remote home and power systems, commercial renewable energy systems, telecommunications, vehicular, navigational aid and utility back-up power systems. Power supplies (switching and SCR), dc to dc converters. UPS systems (AC & DC load).
- Service types: LED Signals,Solar sign lighting,Power system design, trouble shooting
- Address: 556 O'Connor Dr. , Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 1N3
- Telephone: (613) 634-9116
- Web Site: http://www.solarsignals.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Signals Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News