Renewable Energy Construction Businesses in Canada by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
Nuworld Research specializes in techncial and business development support for Clean energy sources that reduce local pollution and emissions of greenhouse gases while growing margins.Following is typical listing of some of the Research projects: Solar powered LEDs Solar kits for Golf Carts Solar Transit and Park Lighting Solar Car Wash "Zero" Energy Solutions Electric Distribution System Electric Revenue Cycle Info Security Coal Bed Methane to Electricity Ag-Waste, Manure to Energy, AMR, Net Metering Bio-Fuels Manure Management Fuel Conversion
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: batteries electric vehicle, energy efficient lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, testing services
- Address: 1324-1550 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario Canada L1V6W9
- Telephone: 1-416-433-6622
- FAX: 1-905-420-8421
- Web Site: http://www.nuworldresearch.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Nuworld Research and Development div.,
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News