Water Related Product Construction Businesses in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
From pre-project evaluation to Completion - Turnkey planning, design, consulting and development of bioenergy plants & projects.
- Business type: combinaton balanced biogenics facilities project development - sustainable bio - energy systems
- Product types: [agro] bio-energy systems & plants, biological feed - fuel - energy - fertilizer systems design and plant development. Organic energy development from organic residuals (waste) processing systems. Optimized food - feed - biofuel technologies and systems. .
- Address: Box 24, 727 Lansdowne Street West, Peterborough, Ontario Canada K9J 6Y5
- Telephone: (705) 201-1195
- FAX: (705) 201-1194
- Web Site: http://www.rentec.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to RENTEC Renewable Energy Technologies Inc.
The Waterworks Technologies Group of Companies designs and supplies complete turnkey Water, Industrial Wastewater, Sewage and Recycle Treatment Systems. Waterworks has supplied systems to a wide variety of clients, including many Fortune 500 Multinational Companies and Government Agencies, around the world for over 15 years. Waterworks' systems are modular, compact, economical, easy to operate and designed for easy expansion or for retrofitting and upgrading water and effluent treatment plants. Waterworks is an innovator of various technologies to provide a complete range of water and wastewater treatment technologies. Waterworks has subsidiary offices and operations around the world and can provide systems GUARANTEED to meet discharge crit...
- Product types: waste treatment systems, water filtering and purification systems(including Reverse Osmosis Systems), Industrial Wastewater, Water and Sewage Treatment/Recycle Systems.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering
- Address: 2024 12th Avenue NW, Calgary, Alberta Canada T2N 1J7
- Telephone: (403) 289-3198
- FAX: (403) 289-3147
- Web Site: http://www.waterworks.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Waterworks Technologies Inc.
EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants
EIC (Canada) offers Consulting services, Environmental Assessment and Feasibility Studies for Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Water Resources and Coastal Development Programs. EIC (Canada) is also marketing Renewable Energy Products and is appointed dealer for Bergy, Jacobs and several other US, Canadian, European and Chinese Manufacturers of Wind and Solar Power Generating Equipment. EIC (Canada) has the resources to offer best price in the Market. EIC (Canada) welcomes inquiries from parties interested in Partnering with us in various parts of the world. Please feel free to email your Proposal / Inquiry at
- Business type: Consulting, Project Feasibility and Environment Studies, EPC & Project Management, in Natural Resources, Coastal & Offshore Developments including Oil & Gas, Wind & Solar Farm, Geo-Thermal Power Projects.
- Product types: EIC (Canada) also represents Manufacturers Wind Turbines and Solar PV Installers. EIC (Canada) is also associated with Global Diagnostic Medicine, Inc. (GDM)and sets up a complete range of Laboratories, which include the following services ( is one of our company incorporated in Canada). ïÀ MRI SysytemïÀ An 8-16 Slice CT ScannerïÀ Digital X-Rayï....
- Service types: Environmental Assessment, Project Feasibility & Management & EPC Supervision
- Address: 137 - Nickolas Crescent, Cambridge, Ontario Canada N3C 3L7
- Telephone: 203-302-0761
- FAX: 203-302-0761
- E-mail: Send Email to EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News