Heat Pump Engineering Businesses in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Lexus Engineering is an Edmonton based business. Lexus Engineering provides consulting, engineering and Project Management services for commercial and industrial projects.
- Business type: Engineering, Consulting and Project Management
- Product types: Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering for:Commercial ConstructionMulti-Residential ConstructionInstitutional Construction and RenovationProject Management, Planning and Coordination for:Industrial Cogeneration OutagesIndustrial Substation ConstructionPrime Consulting Services.
- Service types: Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Address: #21049, 584 Riverbend Square, Edmonton, AB Canada T6R 2E3
- Telephone: 780 435-4544
- FAX: 780 669-7222
- Web Site: http://www.lexusltd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lexus Engineering Ltd
Canada's largest comprehensive geothermal contractor with offices in Kelowna, Richmond, Victoria and Seattle Washington. GeoTility has been leading the geothermal industry in Western Canada since 1990 with the experience, technical expertise and capacity for any sized project from a single family home to high rise towers. GeoTility and sister company TerraSource currently have 9 master planed geothermal communities offering homeowners the choise of owning the ground source heat exchanger (loops) or significantly reducing the captial costs of the systems by utilizing the geothermal utility service.
- Business type: Full service geothermal contractor
- Product types: Geothermal heating and cooling systems, Specialized Geothermal Engineering Services, Contract Drilling Services, Turn Key Geothermal Utility Service (TerraSource. ca), Private branded Ground Source Heat Pumps, Research and Development.
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Drilling, Installation.
- Address: #200 - 1649 Cary Rd. , Kelowna, BC Canada V1X 2C1
- Telephone: (250) 762-5776
- FAX: (250) 762-0206
- Web Site: http://www.geotility.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to GeoTility Corp
At planetpower.ca, we offer Traditional Home Heating & Air, but we also, specialize in keeping our customers comfortable using clean renewable Geothermal energy that is stored in the earth. We also have many Solar Solutions for Hot Water Production or Electrical Production. We also offer many Carbon CO2 Neutral Biofuel solutions. You can count on our trained service team for prompt answers and service. We Supply & Install Off-grid Solutions with our . . . Waterfurnace Geothermal Heat Pump Systems. Biofuels SolutionsSolar SolutionsPlanetpower. ca is a Certified & Trained Traditional Home Heating & Air as well as, Geothermal / Solar / Biofuel's Company.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: Waterfurnace Geothermal Systems, energy system components, heat pumps, air cooling systems, air heating system components, furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, fireplaces, emergency 24 hour service, .
- Service types: Furnace repair, Furnace Sale, Air conditioner Service & Sales, design, installation, engineering, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 782 Canboro Rd. , Fenwick, Ontario Canada LOR-1CO
- Telephone: 905-892-1384
- FAX: 905-892-8201
- Web Site: http://www.planetpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Planetpower. ca Home Heating & Air
Water Furnace Itl., Florida Heat Pump.
- Business type: Geothermal systems design, sales and installations
- Product types: Geothermal Heat pumps and accessories, ground source heat exchangers in both vertical and horizontal configurations. Quality service and value. CGC accredited Designer Installer. .
- Service types: Geothermal drilling, horizontal & vertical ground loops, (grouting), geothermal heat pump sales & installations
- Address: 3811 11 Ave N. E. , Salmon Arm, BC Canada V1E 2S2
- Telephone: 250-832-0070
- FAX: 250-832-0020
- Web Site: http://www.geothermalguys.ca
TRAK International, a division of Harris Companies, consults, designs, engineers, installs as a general mechanical oontractor, maintains and arranges financing of energy-efficient commercial GeoExchange (geothermal) and Combined Heat and Power HVAC systems and controls. TRAK Canada as a former group of engineering, general mechanical contracting, and manufacturing companies, has won national awards for designing and helping bring to construction some of the most energy-efficient buildings in Canada. TRAK International's focus is on large scale resorts, arenas, schools and networked community systems in Canada and the United States. Manufacture of 60 and 30 Ton water to water heat pump modules for new and retrofit heating, cooling and domest...
- Business type: GeoExchange HVAC and Controls
- Product types: commercial plumbing, air cooling systems, air heating systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy systems, manufacture and supply of large commercial water to water heat pumps, hydronic solar heating, hydronic radiant heating systems, building system controls. HVAC system resolution, problem solving, startup and commissioning. .
- Service types: Division 15 GeoExchange based Design Build, Financing
- Address: 102-171 Commercial Drive, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada V1X 7W2
- Telephone: (250) 491-8460
- FAX: (250) 491-8642
- Web Site: www.trakge.com
- E-mail: Send Email to TRAK International
Aurora Heat Recovery Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: heat pumps, geothermal energy systems, air cooling systems, air heating systems, heat exchangers, energy efficient homes and buildings, Heat Recovery Equipment.
- Address: 890 Strathaven Drive, North Vancouver, BC Canada V7H 2J9
- Telephone: 604-788-4286
Natural Energy Resources Ltd
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat pumps, solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 33 Hawthorne Crescent, St Albert, AB Canada T8N 6N5
- Telephone: 780-913-2204
- FAX: 780-460-7005
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News