Renewable Energy Installation Businesses in Canada by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
AESP Group - Strathcona Solar - Gm-agrisolar Inc - Galex Systems Inc. - Turbowinds Canada Inc. - Windterra Systems Inc. - Nuworld Research and Development div., - Energy Systems & Design Ltd. - Dwight's Drilling and Geothermal Inc. - Limelight Retrofit / Digibeam R&D inc - Solcan - Lexus Engineering Ltd - Seabird Solar (incorporated as Freefuelforever Ltd. ) - Wind Power Inc. - LEDecorLighting - Swiss Solar Tech Ltd. - DURMA LED lights - Kelln Solar Water Pumping - TRUE-NORTH Power - Blue Energy Canada - ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd. - Wind Simplicity Inc. - Sustainable Energy Technologies Ltd - Clear Power Solutions - Enviro-Energy Technologies Inc. - Les Energies Solex Energy - APH Geothermal -
Founded in 2002, AESP inc. specializes in custom fabrication of metal parts and is distinguished by its diversity of products and value added services. Whether through metal fabrication of all kinds, through our autonomous lighting solutions or our support services for innovation, we provide our customers a full range of services. From initial prototyping to high volume production, we ensure at all times to prioritize quality and service, while meeting deadlines.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: solar lighting systems, wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis.
- Service types: installation, engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 480 Industrial, Saint-Eustache, Quebec Canada J7R 5V3
- Telephone: 01-450-623-0110
- Web Site: http://www.aesp.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to AESP Group
Your trusted, Award Winning Solar Energy Company based in Napanee Ontario. Providing Sales, Installation and Service of Solar Trackers, Rooftop Solar, Solar Pumps and Solar Lights.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar lighting systems, solar tracking systems single axis.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services
- Address: 113 Richmond Blvd, Unit 1F, Napanee, ON Canada K7R 3Z8
- Telephone: 613-354-6333
- Web Site: http://www.strathconasolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Strathcona Solar
Solar panel distributor and installer
- Business type: retail sales, exporter
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 3630 Poirier blvd, montreal, quebec Canada h4r 2j5
- Telephone: 514-956-0101
- Web Site: http://www.gm-agrisolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Gm-agrisolar Inc
Galex - Solar aims to facilitate the transition to solar energy. Whether you are the owner of a family home, condominium, farm or factory, ensure your tomorrow's energy by contacting us today. The product range offered by Galex - Solar energy includes thermal, photovoltaic and hybrid systems designed according to your particular needs.
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: solar thermal energy, batteries lead acid, batteries lithium, photovoltaic systems, solar collectors evacuated tube, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 392, rue Parc, Saint-Eustache, Quebec Canada J7R 0A1
- Telephone: 450. 472. 6333
- FAX: 450. 472. 8733
- Web Site: http://www.galexsys.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Galex Systems Inc.
Turbowinds Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Turbowinds NV of Belgium. We are presently building a manufacturing and service facility in Nova Scotia and intend to become the supplier of choice in North America for large wind turbines. Please call for further information.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind turbines (large), photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Box 136, Wallace, Nova Scotia Canada BOK 1Y0
- Telephone: 902 694 0524
- FAX: 902 257 2427
- Web Site: http://www.turbowinds.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Turbowinds Canada Inc.
Windterra Systems Inc. is a company dedicated to creating sustainable solutions to the environmental and economic challenges presented by the growing global demand for energy. Windterra is involved in the engineering, design and manufacture of roof-mounted small-wind turbine systems that give homeowners and other small-application users the ability to generate their own safe, inexpensive, emissions-free power by harnessing an abundant, renewable and freely available energy source. Windterra's Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) is designed to operate in micro-winds as low as 4 metres/second (14.5 km/h, 9 mph) and can withstand winds as strong as 40 m/s (145 km/h, 90 mph). The optimal output of 1 kW is reached in wind speeds of 12 m/s (43.1 km/h, 26.8 mph). Windterra's VAWT technology employs a unique airbrake system designed to engage when the unit rotates beyond the desired 225 RPM without creating additional noise
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small).
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: Suite 550, 1000 8th Ave SW, Calgary, AB Canada T2P 3M7
- Telephone: 866-771-9463
- FAX: 403-543-3647
- Web Site: http://www.windterra.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windterra Systems Inc.
Nuworld Research specializes in techncial and business development support for Clean energy sources that reduce local pollution and emissions of greenhouse gases while growing margins.Following is typical listing of some of the Research projects: Solar powered LEDs Solar kits for Golf Carts Solar Transit and Park Lighting Solar Car Wash "Zero" Energy Solutions Electric Distribution System Electric Revenue Cycle Info Security Coal Bed Methane to Electricity Ag-Waste, Manure to Energy, AMR, Net Metering Bio-Fuels Manure Management Fuel Conversion
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: batteries electric vehicle, energy efficient lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, testing services
- Address: 1324-1550 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario Canada L1V6W9
- Telephone: 1-416-433-6622
- FAX: 1-905-420-8421
- Web Site: http://www.nuworldresearch.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Nuworld Research and Development div.,
ES & D manufactures micro-hydroelectric generators and components. The Stream Engine and LH1000 are proven micro-hydroelectric battery charging solutions, the LH1000 for low-head high flow sites, and the Stream Engine for medium and high head sites. These machines use precision parts made of non-corrosive materials for long life. ES & D can also consider custom design and site consultations.
- Business type: Renewable Energy design, manufacturing, sales, and installation services.
- Product types: High head (Stream Engine) and Low head (LH1000) Micro-hydroelectric (up to 2KW) generators utilizing heads of 2' (0. 6m) and up, micro-hydro components including plastic pelton and bronze turgo runners, and transformer panels for high voltage transmission. .
- Service types: Manufacturer of micro-hydroelectric generators; retail and wholesale sales; system design and installation.
- Address: PO Box 4557, Sussex, New Brunswick Canada E4E 5L7
- Telephone: (506) 433-3151
- FAX: (506) 433-6151
- Web Site: http://www.microhydropower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Systems & Design Ltd.
Saskatchewan dealer/installer for NextEnergy geothermal heating and cooling systems for homes, cottages, offices, workshops, motels/hotels, pools, and all commercial buildings. Why pay a monthly bill for fossil fuels when you can use your own yard or waterwell for all your heating/cooling needs?
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, ground source heat pumps.
- Service types: installation, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 306 1st Ave W, Watrous, Saskatchewan Canada S0K 4T0
- Telephone: 306-946-2247
- FAX: 306-946-3902
- Web Site: http://www.dwightsgeothermal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dwight's Drilling and Geothermal Inc.
Design and manufacture custom and high output LED lighting systems Streetlight retrofits, Wallpack and External lighting technologies. Patented technology most fixtures with IP67 ratings.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: LED lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, research services
- Address: 7672 Winston St, Burnaby, BC Canada V5A 2H4
- Telephone: 604 205 5003
- Web Site: http://limelightretrofit.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Limelight Retrofit / Digibeam R&D inc
Solcan manufactures specialized solar equipment such as solar collectors and solar domestic water heater packages. Since 1975 Solcan has supplied solar hot water systems for installation across Canada and in various sites overseas. Solcan is a leader in the Canadian solar industry and strives to maintain its reputation for quality and reliability. Solcan designs, installs and services solar water heating and swimming pool systems and grid-tie solar photovoltaic systems for residential customers, as well as providing turnkey solar heating and photovoltaic projects for various commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
- Business type: manufacturer, designer and installer
- Product types: Solcan solar collectors, Solcan solar water heating systems, solar pool heating systems, grid-tie solar photovoltaic systems. .
- Service types: full service on solar water and pool heating, solar grid-tie electric systems
- Address: 126 Wychwood Park, London, Ontario Canada N6G 1R7
- Telephone: 519-473-0501 or 866-765-2263
- FAX: 519-474-1539
- Web Site: http://www.solcan.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Solcan
Lexus Engineering is an Edmonton based business. Lexus Engineering provides consulting, engineering and Project Management services for commercial and industrial projects.
- Business type: Engineering, Consulting and Project Management
- Product types: Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering for:Commercial ConstructionMulti-Residential ConstructionInstitutional Construction and RenovationProject Management, Planning and Coordination for:Industrial Cogeneration OutagesIndustrial Substation ConstructionPrime Consulting Services.
- Service types: Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Address: #21049, 584 Riverbend Square, Edmonton, AB Canada T6R 2E3
- Telephone: 780 435-4544
- FAX: 780 669-7222
- Web Site: http://www.lexusltd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lexus Engineering Ltd
Seabird Solar Energy - Specialized in Solar Energy Hot Water Panels using evacuated tubes and solar PV power water circulation pumps. Do-it-yourself (DIY) home solar panel hot water. Swimming pool solar water heater vacuum tube panels. Hotel and industrial solar panel hot water systems. PV (photo voltaic) direct solar power DC circulation pumps. Solar systems use glass solar evacuated tube panels. Systems with solar thermal tanks and solar thermal panels. SRCC and Solar Keymark certified, Canadian and USA Alternative Energy government rebate eligible. Volume discounts. Installation and delivery via a network of US and Canadian dealers. USA (CA) +1 323 366 8777 Canada (BC) +1 604 796 2649 Middle East (Dubai) +971 50 289 0882
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Solar Energy Water Heater Panels, Domestic Hot Water Heating Systems, Solar Swimming Pool Panels, solar collectors evacuated tube, solar water heating components, solar water heating systems, hotel solar hot water systems, industrial vacuum tube solar thermal panels, SRCC, ecoEnergy, CSA, solar PV direct pumps, solar controllers, solar panel driven circulation pumps.
- Service types: Delivery and installation of solar energy hot water panels, Canada and USA Dealers
- Address: 2872 Chowat Road, Agassiz, BC Canada V0M 1A2
- Telephone: 1 323 366 8777
- FAX: 1 206 201 5095
- Web Site: http://www.seabirdsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Seabird Solar (incorporated as Freefuelforever Ltd. )
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
We provide all types of LED lights with competitive price in Canada, Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Edmonton, Calgary, Abbotsford, Richmond, Ontario, Kelowna. Products:L. E. D strips, LED par20, LED GU10, LED MR16, LED flood light, LED bulbs, power supply 12v and . . . . For more info, please check our website or contact : 778-320-9336. - 604-441-3533
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, electric utility
- Product types: LED lighting, LED light bulbs, fluorescent lighting, LED Par20, LED strips, LED GU10, LEDMR16, LED Flood light, LED Bulb, LED Power supply 12volts.
- Service types: Supply, design, installation
- Address: 3212 Sylvia place, Coquitlam, BC Canada V3E2R5
- Telephone: 7783209336/6044413533
- Web Site: www.LEDecorLighting.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to LEDecorLighting
Our services include personalized consulting, design and installation. Our experts first provide a detailed energy-efficiency proposal. With our commitment to innovation as well as quality and economy, we give each customer a high performance, distinctive design. Using world-leading solar technologies, we provide highly-efficient heating and cooling systems with the best possible pay-back. Swiss Solar Tech does that by combining solar thermal with ground-source heat pumps, air-to-water pumps, heat recovery systems and geothermal ground loops. Our energy-efficient techniques and technologies save significant energy costs for structures such as hotels, resorts and multi-residential buildings. In order to give a return-on-investment of 20% a...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier,
- Product types: solar water heating and pool heating systems, solar space heating support systems, solar water heating components, solar heat recover hybrid systems, heat pumps.
- Service types: consulting, planning, sales, solar engineering, installation
- Address: 5811 Giants Head Road, Summerland, British Columbia Canada V0H 1Z7
- Telephone: (250)404-0490
- FAX: (250)494-8183
- Web Site: http://www.swisssolartech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Swiss Solar Tech Ltd.
DURMA LED lights located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario Canada specialize in Professional LED lighting wholesales. 500 pieces of 12w gu10 light bulb is only $8. 50 each.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: LED light bulbs, LED lighting.
- Service types: project development services, site survey and assessment service, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Toronto, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6e2c6
- Telephone: 14167025000
- Web Site: http://www.durmaled.com
- E-mail: Send Email to DURMA LED lights
Kelln Solar Water Pumping is Canada's largest manufacturer of Solar Water Pumping Systems with capabilities of pumping from 5 feet to 600 feet. Kelln Surface pumps include our Floating,Centrifugal, Rotaryvane and Jack pumps.Well pumps include our Diaphram,Piston,Centrifugal and Rotaryvane pumps. Quality products, customer satisfaction and energy conservation is the backbone on which Kelln Solar strives to meet its customer needs.Kelln Solar Water Pumping has been providing Solar Pumping solutions for the last 15 years.Kelln Solar also carries a complete line of Solar Energy Products.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar water pumping systems, recreational vehicle power systems, photovoltaic modules, DC to AC power inverters, remote home power systems, refrigerators and freezers, Highway Flashers and Markers.
- Service types: consulting, design
- Address: 50 James Street, Lumsden, Saskatchewan Canada S0G 3C0
- Telephone: 1 (888) 731-8882 or (306) 731-2224
- FAX: ( 306 ) 731-2774
- Web Site: http://www.kellnsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kelln Solar Water Pumping
TRUE-NORTH Power is the Canadian designer of ground mounts Mounts and SunpointGPS Trackers, manufactured by Polar Racking (), Polar Racking, 4005 Peter StreetWindsor, Ontario, Canada N9C 1K3 Ph: 519. 915. 7600Email: -NORTH Power is also the Canadian designer of BlueSun Solar Roof rack system. BlueSun Solar Inc. 5945 Ambler DriveMississauga, ON Canada L4W 2K2 - phone 647 478-9791info@bluesunsolar. comAlso designer of WIND ARROW turbines including tilt towers as well as "Power Series" solar mounts. WIND ARROW turbines are suitable for Telecom, University research, Rail switches, Forestry, Mining, home, cottage, small business, remote operations, yachts and government or military uses. WIND ARROW uses proprietary Active Flight Control (AFC) wi...
- Business type: Designer, retail, wholesale, training, exporter, importer, publisher
- Product types: Personal Power - Anywhere - Any-Time. Specialist in design of wind and solar Hybrid power systems under 10Kw (small), wind towers, as well as solar tracking and mounting systems. Designer of SunpointGPS trackers and PowerSeries solar pedestals, WIND ARROW 1kW and 2kW turbines. We design a premium tilt-tower Steel galvanized couplers, Power Cube - P....
- Service types: Hybrid systems design, service support, and parts
- Address: 154 Doon Mills Dr, Kitchener, Ontario Canada N2P 2S1
- Telephone: (519) 584-5020
- Web Site: http://www.truenorthpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to TRUE-NORTH Power
Ocean Turbine - Blue Energy Canada, a renewable energy company, is developing its revolutionary ocean energy turbine system. With its scalable, advanced aerospace technology, Blue Energy leads the world in ocean power generation systems. Blue Energy's ocean turbines generate efficient, renewable, and emission-free electricity at prices competitive with today's conventional sources of renewable and conventional energy. Blue Energy provides an ethical and sustainable energy solution.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: ocean energy systems, ocean energy system components, cogeneration system components, cogeneration systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: #100-11300 No. 5 Road, Richmond, British Colombia Canada V7A 5J7
- Telephone: 604. 277. 2583
- FAX: 604. 277. 2589
- Web Site: http://www.bluenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Blue Energy Canada
Independent renewable energy consultancy, providing comprehensive, objective and practical project development services to clients around the world, with core competencies in: Site assessments & Feasibility studies; Planning & Design; Project Development & Project Management; Environmental & Regulatory approvals; Implementation; Due diligence. We provide expert services for developers wishing to use solar, wind, water, geothermal, biomass or ocean energy.
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), wind power plants, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydrokinetic power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 902-2040 Nelson St, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6G 1N5
- Telephone: +1 604 283 1641
- Web Site: http://www.accessrenewables.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd.
Wind Simplicity Inc., has developed the Windancer horizontal wind turbine. The Windancer won a 2007 Design Exchange Gold Award in Engineering for its unique 8-blade design that makes it compact, lightweight and virtually noise/vibration-free. Around 130 kg, and transportable on a pick-up truck, the 7 kW Windancer's small footprint means it's adaptable to urban, residential, rural and commercial use. It's suitable for under 40-foot towers without guy wires, facilitating municipal approval. The 23 kW Windancer can be mounted on a lower tower on the side of an industrial building or in a Wind Park. Self-starting in 1-metre-per-second breeze, the direct-drive Windancer maximizes use of the wind as the engine and its immediate wind response mi...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small).
- Address: 642 Sheppard Ave East, North York, Ontario Canada M2K 2B9
- Telephone: 1 877 335 9463
- Web Site: http://www.windsimplicity.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Simplicity Inc.
Sustainable Energy develops high performance inverters for Solar PV, and PARALEX solar generator packages for the renewable energy industry. The company's design philosophy is total system performance, using proprietary technology to enable more efficient utilization of renewable energy assets.
- Stock Symbol: CDNX : STG
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Sustainable Energy develops high performance solar inverter products for the renewable energy industry. The company's design philosophy is total system performance, using proprietary technology to enable more efficient utilization of renewable energy assets. With our customers' return on investment in mind, Sustainable Energy has developed the only high efficiency inverter that is capable of parallel solar array configurations, dramatically improving power output in real-world conditions. .
- Address: #500 Campana Place, 609 14th Street NW, Calgary, Alberta Canada T2N 2A1
- Telephone: +1 (403) 508-7177 X105
- FAX: +1 (403) 205-2509
- Web Site: http://www.sustainableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Energy Technologies Ltd
Clear Power Solutions offers just about any battery and solar panel. We have the knowledge and equipment to build and rebuild battery packs on site. We also have a full range of telecom power installation services with an experienced and qualified staff.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: We are specialized in solar panels and the following battery technologies; VRLA (Both AGM & Gelled), Lithium, NICA, NIMH, Alkaline, Silver Oxide..
- Service types: Battery Installations and Solar Installations
- Address: 90 Duke Street, Saint John, New Brunswick Canada E2L 1N3
- Telephone: 506-653-9021
- Web Site: http://www.clearpowersolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Clear Power Solutions
Enviro-Energy Technologies services Markham, Toronto, GTA, Mississauga, Ontario, and all other provinces across Canada providing equipment, design, installation for renewable energy systems, such as solar, wind and micro hydro. We also design & consult on energy conservation such as lighting control & management systems for large commercial applications.
- Business type: sales, service, installation
- Product types: Renewable energy systems, backup power systems, solar electric power systems, solar outdoor lighting systems, solar pumping, grid tie solar PV and off grid solar PV, energy efficient lighting, emergency backup batteries, wind energy system components (small),wind turbines, solar photovoltaic modules, inverters, batteries, for grid tie & off grid applications, lighting controls, P4400 Kill-A-Watt wattmeter..
- Address: 4981 Hwy 7 East, Suite 12A-271, Markham, Ontario Canada L3R 1N1
- Telephone: 416-927-7690
- FAX: 416-927-7690
- Web Site: http://www.enviro-energytech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Enviro-Energy Technologies Inc.
Solar energy is non regulated, non restricted and free. The SOLEX solar collector transfers this energy to the water in your pool offering a unique ecological and economical solution. SOLEX collectors are made of a special blend of synthetic rubber designed to withstand extreme climatic conditions, providing dimensional stability with aging of material while achieving good thermal conductivity. Panels linked together with PVC headers operate without mobile pieces, generating no noise and requiring no gaskets. Your SOLEX Pool Heaters are delivered in easy to carry boxes. Weighting less than 40 pounds, they are easy to handle and can be shipped by your local parcel carrier or Post Office. Visit our Web Site us at http://www.solexenergy.c...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: solar pool heating systems, solar pool heating system components, solar pool heater, wireless speaker.
- Service types: Pool heating system
- Address: 2598, boul Perrot, Notre-Dame de l'ile Perrot, Quebec Canada J7V 8P4
- Telephone: 514-990-4872
- FAX: 514-425-2943
- Web Site: http://www.solexenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Les Energies Solex Energy
- Product types: geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: installation services
- Address: 305 Anderson Street, Pilot Mound, Manitoba Canada R0G 1P0
- Telephone: 204-825-2428
- Web Site: http://www.aphgeothermal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to APH Geothermal
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News