Solar Energy Nonprofit Organizations in Canada
The BC Sustainable Energy Association is a non-profit association of citizens, professionals and practitioners, committed to promoting the understanding, development, and adoption of sustainable energy and energy conservation and efficiency in British Columbia. Our vision is a future in which all of BC's energy comes from clean, renewable, efficient sources, for electricity, transport, and all other purposes, respecting the integrity of nature and the needs of humans and other species and their habitat, both now and in future generations, and in which BC becomes a net exporter of clean, renewable energy.
- Business type: Nonprofit organization
- Product types: Non-partisan promotion of renewable energy, sustainable energy and energy efficiency and conservation in British Columbia.
- Address: PO Box 44104 Gorge Plaza, 2947 Tillicum Road, Victoria, British Columbia Canada V9A 7K1
- Telephone: (604) 332-0025
- Web Site: http://www.bcsea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to BCSEA - British Columbia Sustainable Energy Association
The Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA) was formed by the unification of the Canadian Photovoltaic Industry Association and the Canadian Solar Industry Association in August of 1992. The two associations joined to promote the increased usage of solar technology in Canada. CanSIA is a registered non-profit organization whose membership is comprised of private individuals, companies and governments interested in solar technology.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: 2378 Holly Lane, Suite 208, Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1V 7P1
- Telephone: 613-736-9077
- FAX: 613-736-8938
- Web Site: http://www.cansia.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA)
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News