Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Engineering Businesses in Canada
Renewable Energy Businesses in the World
Renewable Energy Businesses in Canada
Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Businesses in the World
Renewable Energy Engineering Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Wind Power Inc. - ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd. - C & C Construction Group - Mistaya Engineering - Tower Projects - WindSolap Technology Co - SLT Consulting - WindWorks Energy Corp -
Wind Power Inc.
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd.
Independent renewable energy consultancy, providing comprehensive, objective and practical project development services to clients around the world, with core competencies in: Site assessments & Feasibility studies; Planning & Design; Project Development & Project Management; Environmental & Regulatory approvals; Implementation; Due diligence. We provide expert services for developers wishing to use solar, wind, water, geothermal, biomass or ocean energy.
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), marine energy, wind power plants, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydrokinetic power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: PO Box 2227, Garibaldi Highlands, British Columbia Canada V0N 1T0
- Telephone: +1 604 283 1641
- Web Site: http://www.access-renewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd.
C & C Construction Group
- Product types: wind power plants, solar electric power systems, biomass energy biofuel ethanol, biomass energy biorefinery.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 126 Green Street, Sarnia, ON Canada N7T7K2
- Telephone: 519-336-3430
- FAX: 519-336-8578
- Web Site: http://www.ccconst-eng.com
- E-mail: Send Email to C & C Construction Group
Mistaya Engineering develops Windographer, a computer model for wind resource data analysis.
- Business type: Software development and consultancy
- Product types: Windographer, wind data, wind resource assessment, wind data analysis software.
- Service types: Wind resource assessment software
- Address: 109 Arbour Ridge Heights NW, Calgary, Alberta Canada T3G 3Z1
- Telephone: 1-866-848-6232
- Web Site: http://www.mistaya.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Mistaya Engineering
Design, Contract Administration and Project Management for Wind Farm Deployment and MET Towers.
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 508 Parkside Crescent, Burlington, On Canada L7L 4G9
- Telephone: (905) 483-0986
- Web Site: http://www.towerprojects.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tower Projects
WindSolap Technology Co
WindSolaP is a global provider of green energy solutions, focusing mainly on Wind Power, Solar power, and hybrid (wind-Solar) power systems for customers of all sizes and diverse needs. WindSolaP works will clients around the globe to engineer, develop, install and maintain green energy solutions that meets their needs; be it large scale Solar Power installations, large scale Wind Power installations or super large scale hybrid (Wind-solar) power installations. If you have a requirement for;1) Solar Power, Wind Power, Hybrid (Wind-Solar) Power;2) Solar LED Street or Parking Lot lighting, or Industrial LED Lighting, 3) Large scale wind-solar power plant, from few MW to hundreds of MW, please contact us. For all your Green Energy Power needs,...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind power plants, Solar Power Plants, hybrid power systems, solar street lighting, backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, Hybrid (Wind-Solar) Charge Controller, Battery Bank System (LiFeP04, Gel and Deep Cycle Batteries).
- Service types: Engineer, Procure and Construct Power Plants
- Address: 5935 Airport Road, 6th Floor, Airway Centre, , Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4V-1W5
- Telephone: +1 905 671 1555
- FAX: +1 905 671 2224
- Web Site: http://www.windsolap.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to WindSolap Technology Co
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbines (large), wind power plants.
- Address: PO Box 472, Cap Chat, Quebec Canada G0J 1E0
- Telephone: 1 418 786 2212
WindWorks Energy Corp
- Product types: Wind Power Generation. Integrated project management focussed on developing Canada's highest quality wind resources.
- Address: Box 219, Bragg Creek, Alberta Canada T0L 0K0
- Telephone: 403-862-6618
Not Listed? Add your business listing to the Source Guides business directory
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News