Wind Energy Maintenance and Repair Businesses in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Wind Power Inc. - ACT - Advanced Composites Training - Electrovent - GORD Telecom Inc - SAGE Energy Inc - Sherwood Electromotion Inc. - Tahira Corporation - Turbowinds Canada Inc. - Variable Frequency Drive - Belec Micro Industries - Custom Power Systems - Generation Solar Renewable Energy Systems Inc. - Renewable Concepts Canada Inc. -
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
ACT - Advanced Composites Training ( a division of Renaissance Aeronautics Associates Inc. ) provides comprehensive courses in the processes of composite blade manufacture and repair technologies. These courses have been designed in reference to the highest certification standards for composites Technicians.
- Business type: Training - Composite Blade Manufacture & Repair
- Product types: Wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small).
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, maintenance and repair services, certification services
- Address: 30 Pacific Court, Unit #2, London, Ontario Canada N5V 3K4
- Telephone: 519-451-3200
- FAX: 519-451-3203
- Web Site: www.advancedcompositestraining.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to ACT - Advanced Composites Training
- Business type: International manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retail sales
- Product types: Manufacturer of small wind powered alternators. Alternators for microhydro systems. Wind generator (wind turbine), hydro-alternators. .
- Service types: Manufacturing, maintenance and repair
- Address: 663 rue Routhier, Quebec, P Q Canada G1X 3J8
- Telephone: (418) 657-4964
- Web Site: http://www.electrovent.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Electrovent
Design and Manufacture of support structures for wind applications
- Business type: Manufacturing
- Product types: Support Structures for wind turbines and wind testing sites.
- Service types: Design and Engineering
- Address: 129 Delta Park Blvd., Brampton, Ontario Canada L6T 5M8
- Telephone: 905-791-5800
- FAX: 905-791-3325
- Web Site: http://www.gordtelecom.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GORD Telecom Inc
Renewable Energy. Electrical Contracting. Sustainable Products. We offer expert sales, installation, commissioning and service for grid-tied and off-grid homes or cottages, as well as for business and agriculture. Our services are available throughout Nova Scotia and beyond.
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, deep-cycle batteries, wind energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems, tubular skylights, solar hot air, solar electric, grid-tied, off-grid.
- Service types: sales, installation, consulting, education/training services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: Unit 2, 120 Morison Drive, Windsor, NS Canada B0N 2T0
- Telephone: 855-306-1200
- Web Site: http://www.sage-energy.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to SAGE Energy Inc
We are wind power generator experts. Supported by over 30 years of experience, we offer services to wind power generator manufacturers, as well as to owners/operators. We provide services for wind power generators, rated 1 MW to 6MW, that include contract manufacturing, overhaul and repair services, and supply of sub-assemblies and components.
- Business type: Generator Manufacturer
- Product types: Wind Turbine Generators.
- Service types: Overhaul and repair services/ Contract manufacturing/Supply of sub-assemblies and components/ Customized service solutions
- Address: 20 Barnes Court, Units A-E, Concord, Ontario Canada L4K4L4
- Telephone: 289-695-5555
- FAX: 289-695-5151
- Web Site: http://www.sherwoodelectromotion.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sherwood Electromotion Inc.
Tahira Corporation is a global technology company with a diverse international management team and strong sales leadership spanning from Europe to the Americas to Asia. We are a leading manufacturer and installers of renewable technology products in the world. Tahira Corporation delivers a wide range of services; Gas Monetization; Infrastructure and Minerals; International development, Support Services; Logistics; Oil and Gas; Power and Industrial; Services; Technology; and Ventures business segments, and demonstrates itself as a technology-driven engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, batteries deep cycle, wind turbines (large), hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy biofuel, LED lighting, Solar aircon systems, solar street lights, packaged power stations, transmission and distribution equipments, generators, solar hot water systems, controllers, inverters, solar lighting kits, hybrid systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment service, architectural design services, contractor services, ma...
- Address: 56 Rue de Lourdes, Canada J8T 4M2
- Telephone: 819-561-2280
- Web Site: http://www.tahiracorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tahira Corporation
Turbowinds Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Turbowinds NV of Belgium. We are presently building a manufacturing and service facility in Nova Scotia and intend to become the supplier of choice in North America for large wind turbines. Please call for further information.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind turbines (large), photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Box 136, Wallace, Nova Scotia Canada BOK 1Y0
- Telephone: 902 694 0524
- FAX: 902 257 2427
- Web Site: http://www.turbowinds.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Turbowinds Canada Inc.
Every variable frequency drive (VFD) on the market has an input rectifier. Every variable frequency drive on the market creates harmonic currents. Active rectifiers are used in active front end VFD drives to reduce the harmonic currents with the emphasis on reduce, not eliminate. Almost every variable frequency drive uses switching elements in the output to create a PWM output pattern that causes a sinusoidal current to flow in the AC motor. As such, the potential for EMC and EDM is high with all variable frequency drives. Before you argue the merits of variable frequency drives (VFD), you need to get a better understanding of some of the fundamentals that we are referring to.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, electric utility
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), energy efficient appliances, energy efficient homes and buildings, packaged power systems, power conversion equipment, water pumps.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1536 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada V3C 5M5
- Telephone: 604-421-2620
- Web Site: http://www.variablefrequencydrive.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Variable Frequency Drive
Belec Micro Industries
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, biomass energy biofuel biodiesel, wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small), Sun Consentrating Dish Systems.
- Service types: design, testing services
- Address: 697 Government Rd West, Chaput Hughes, Ontario Canada P0k 1A0
- Telephone: 1 705 567 5052
Custom Power Systems
- Business type: sales, service, installation
- Product types: solar electric power systems, DC to AC power inverters, packaged power systems, renewable energy system batteries, wind energy system components (small), photovoltaic modules. Bosch tankless on demand water heaters (propane and Natural Gas),Paloma Tankless water heaters, SUNMAR composting toilets..
- Service types: design, installation, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1240 Haida ave, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7M 3W7
- Telephone: (306) 384-4896
- FAX: (306) 384-4896
Generation Solar Renewable Energy Systems Inc.
- Business type: retail sales, service
- Product types: solar water heating systems, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small < 50 kW), solar water pumping systems, emergency preparedness supplies.
- Address: 136 Maria Street, Peterborough, Ontario Canada K9H 1B9
- Telephone: 705 741-1700
Renewable Concepts Canada Inc.
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 070163 Zion Church Road, Wiarton, Ontario, Canada N0H 2T0
- Telephone: 519-534-5610
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News