Wind Energy Businesses in Canada by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
AESP Group - Carlo Gavazzi Canada - Solar Signals Inc. - ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd. - TRUE-NORTH Power - Sustainable Energy Technologies Ltd - Raum Energy Inc. - Rematek Energie - Wind Simplicity Inc. - Windterra Systems Inc. - EnerServ Inc - Wind Power Inc. - Lexus Engineering Ltd - Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA) - Generation PV Inc. - Endurance Wind Power Inc. - Turbowinds Canada Inc. - Enviro-Energy Technologies Inc. -
Founded in 2002, AESP inc. specializes in custom fabrication of metal parts and is distinguished by its diversity of products and value added services. Whether through metal fabrication of all kinds, through our autonomous lighting solutions or our support services for innovation, we provide our customers a full range of services. From initial prototyping to high volume production, we ensure at all times to prioritize quality and service, while meeting deadlines.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: solar lighting systems, wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis.
- Service types: installation, engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 480 Industrial, Saint-Eustache, Quebec Canada J7R 5V3
- Telephone: 01-450-623-0110
- Web Site: http://www.aesp.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to AESP Group
Carlo Gavazzi manufactures a broad range of Energy and Renewable Energy components. As a global supplier in business for over 80 years with ISO9001 accreditation we are committed to meeting the expectations of our customers for the Conventional and Renewable Energy markets. We are global leaders in Energy Metering and Management as well as providing Solar Solutions for Photovoltaic Plants including String, Array and Balance of System monitoring, Intelligent Combiner solutions, Monitoring Software and Environmental Sensors as well as small scale Solar Inverters. We produce a wide range of electrical components for OEM manufacturers including Power Supplies, Relays, Solid State Relays, Drives, Soft Starters and specialist Geothermal Soft Star...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Photovoltaic systems, Geothermal energy system components (scroll compressor soft starters), Energy and Power Meters and measuring equipment, Wind energy assessment equipment (wind speed and direction), Sun Strength sensor (Irradiometer), Solar Monitoring systems (String and BOS- Balance of System efficiencies), Combiner Boxes, Inverters- Solar.
- Address: #8, 2660 Meadowvale Blvd. , Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5N 6M6
- Telephone: 1 905 542 0979
- FAX: 1 905 542 2248
- Web Site: http://www.carlogavazzi.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Carlo Gavazzi Canada
Solar Signals is a leader in designing and manufacturing solar powered fixed site road signals.With over 10 years of experience in designing systems specifically for the harsh environments found on Canadian roads and highways. Our systems save time and expense where cable runs, trenching, power outages, utility bills, hydro poles & transformers are no longer a factor in where to locate signals and sign lighting.
- Business type: retail sales, service, wholesale supplier
- Product types: LED Signals,Solar sign lighting,solar electric power systems, wind electric power systems, remote home and power systems, commercial renewable energy systems, telecommunications, vehicular, navigational aid and utility back-up power systems. Power supplies (switching and SCR), dc to dc converters. UPS systems (AC & DC load).
- Service types: LED Signals,Solar sign lighting,Power system design, trouble shooting
- Address: 556 O'Connor Dr. , Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 1N3
- Telephone: (613) 634-9116
- Web Site: http://www.solarsignals.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Signals Inc.
Independent renewable energy consultancy, providing comprehensive, objective and practical project development services to clients around the world, with core competencies in: Site assessments & Feasibility studies; Planning & Design; Project Development & Project Management; Environmental & Regulatory approvals; Implementation; Due diligence. We provide expert services for developers wishing to use solar, wind, water, geothermal, biomass or ocean energy.
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), wind power plants, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydrokinetic power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 902-2040 Nelson St, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6G 1N5
- Telephone: +1 604 283 1641
- Web Site: http://www.accessrenewables.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd.
TRUE-NORTH Power is the Canadian designer of ground mounts Mounts and SunpointGPS Trackers, manufactured by Polar Racking (), Polar Racking, 4005 Peter StreetWindsor, Ontario, Canada N9C 1K3 Ph: 519. 915. 7600Email: -NORTH Power is also the Canadian designer of BlueSun Solar Roof rack system. BlueSun Solar Inc. 5945 Ambler DriveMississauga, ON Canada L4W 2K2 - phone 647 478-9791info@bluesunsolar. comAlso designer of WIND ARROW turbines including tilt towers as well as "Power Series" solar mounts. WIND ARROW turbines are suitable for Telecom, University research, Rail switches, Forestry, Mining, home, cottage, small business, remote operations, yachts and government or military uses. WIND ARROW uses proprietary Active Flight Control (AFC) wi...
- Business type: Designer, retail, wholesale, training, exporter, importer, publisher
- Product types: Personal Power - Anywhere - Any-Time. Specialist in design of wind and solar Hybrid power systems under 10Kw (small), wind towers, as well as solar tracking and mounting systems. Designer of SunpointGPS trackers and PowerSeries solar pedestals, WIND ARROW 1kW and 2kW turbines. We design a premium tilt-tower Steel galvanized couplers, Power Cube - P....
- Service types: Hybrid systems design, service support, and parts
- Address: 154 Doon Mills Dr, Kitchener, Ontario Canada N2P 2S1
- Telephone: (519) 584-5020
- Web Site: http://www.truenorthpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to TRUE-NORTH Power
Sustainable Energy develops high performance inverters for Solar PV, and PARALEX solar generator packages for the renewable energy industry. The company's design philosophy is total system performance, using proprietary technology to enable more efficient utilization of renewable energy assets.
- Stock Symbol: CDNX : STG
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Sustainable Energy develops high performance solar inverter products for the renewable energy industry. The company's design philosophy is total system performance, using proprietary technology to enable more efficient utilization of renewable energy assets. With our customers' return on investment in mind, Sustainable Energy has developed the only high efficiency inverter that is capable of parallel solar array configurations, dramatically improving power output in real-world conditions. .
- Address: #500 Campana Place, 609 14th Street NW, Calgary, Alberta Canada T2N 2A1
- Telephone: +1 (403) 508-7177 X105
- FAX: +1 (403) 205-2509
- Web Site: http://www.sustainableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Energy Technologies Ltd
Raum Energy Inc. provides the complete wind energy system - turbine, tower, grid-tie inverter or battery charger. The turbines are designed from the ground up to supplement grid electricity and have the lowest payback period of all grid-tie turbines in their class. Raum Energy believes helping the environment by replacing dirty grid power with clean, free wind energy can be economical and affordable too!
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 3718A Millar Ave, Saskatoon, SK Canada S7P 0B1
- Telephone: (306) 651-0586
- FAX: (306) 651-0605
- Web Site: http://www.raumenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Raum Energy Inc.
REMATEK Energie is an ISO 9001:2000 manufacturer, wholesaler of Renewable Energy related products such as Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Thermal, Wind, Inverters, controllers and all Balance of System equipment. We carry products that are ONTARIO CONTENT COMPLIANT for FIT and MICROFIT. We offer innovative ideas and solutions through our experienced consultants and experts. ---- Rematek Energie est ISO 9001:2000, fabricant et grossiste de produits relie a l'energie Renouvelable tel que solaire photovoltaique, solaire thermique, eoliennes, regulateurs, et tous les equipements connexes. Nous répondons aux exigences du programme FIT et MICROFIT nécessitant le contenu ONTARIEN. Nos consultants experimentes vous offrent des idees novatrices et des sol...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, backup power systems, custom design off and on-grid Renewable Energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, education and training services
- Address: 8975 Henri Bourassa West, St- Laurent, Quebec Canada H4S 1P7
- Telephone: 514. 333-6414
- FAX: 514. 333-9980
- Web Site: http://www.rematek-energie.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Rematek Energie
Wind Simplicity Inc., has developed the Windancer horizontal wind turbine. The Windancer won a 2007 Design Exchange Gold Award in Engineering for its unique 8-blade design that makes it compact, lightweight and virtually noise/vibration-free. Around 130 kg, and transportable on a pick-up truck, the 7 kW Windancer's small footprint means it's adaptable to urban, residential, rural and commercial use. It's suitable for under 40-foot towers without guy wires, facilitating municipal approval. The 23 kW Windancer can be mounted on a lower tower on the side of an industrial building or in a Wind Park. Self-starting in 1-metre-per-second breeze, the direct-drive Windancer maximizes use of the wind as the engine and its immediate wind response mi...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small).
- Address: 642 Sheppard Ave East, North York, Ontario Canada M2K 2B9
- Telephone: 1 877 335 9463
- Web Site: http://www.windsimplicity.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Simplicity Inc.
Windterra Systems Inc. is a company dedicated to creating sustainable solutions to the environmental and economic challenges presented by the growing global demand for energy. Windterra is involved in the engineering, design and manufacture of roof-mounted small-wind turbine systems that give homeowners and other small-application users the ability to generate their own safe, inexpensive, emissions-free power by harnessing an abundant, renewable and freely available energy source. Windterra's Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) is designed to operate in micro-winds as low as 4 metres/second (14.5 km/h, 9 mph) and can withstand winds as strong as 40 m/s (145 km/h, 90 mph). The optimal output of 1 kW is reached in wind speeds of 12 m/s (43.1 km/h, 26.8 mph). Windterra's VAWT technology employs a unique airbrake system designed to engage when the unit rotates beyond the desired 225 RPM without creating additional noise
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small).
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: Suite 550, 1000 8th Ave SW, Calgary, AB Canada T2P 3M7
- Telephone: 866-771-9463
- FAX: 403-543-3647
- Web Site: http://www.windterra.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windterra Systems Inc.
EnerServ is a young, fast-growing company equipped with highly qualified personnel, notably in such fields as the maintenance, retrofitting and repair of hydroelectric and thermal energy-generating equipment.
- Business type: finance, developer, investor, owner
- Product types: hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy systems (large), backup power systems, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, wind energy system components (large), solar charge controllers.
- Address: 1117, de Roberval Sud, Granby, QC Canada J2J 0N3
- Telephone: 450-994-2020
- FAX: 450-994-2121
- Web Site: http://www.enerserv.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to EnerServ Inc
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
Lexus Engineering is an Edmonton based business. Lexus Engineering provides consulting, engineering and Project Management services for commercial and industrial projects.
- Business type: Engineering, Consulting and Project Management
- Product types: Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering for:Commercial ConstructionMulti-Residential ConstructionInstitutional Construction and RenovationProject Management, Planning and Coordination for:Industrial Cogeneration OutagesIndustrial Substation ConstructionPrime Consulting Services.
- Service types: Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Address: #21049, 584 Riverbend Square, Edmonton, AB Canada T6R 2E3
- Telephone: 780 435-4544
- FAX: 780 669-7222
- Web Site: http://www.lexusltd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lexus Engineering Ltd
We foresee a robust Canadian wind energy community that makes a significant contribution to safe, reliable, economically and environmentally sustainable energy supply in Canada. CanWEA's Mission is to represent the wind energy community, comprised of organizations and individuals who are directly involved in the development and application of wind energy technology, products and services, and to support the appropriate development and application of all aspects of wind energy including the promotion of a suitable policy environment.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, industry association
- Product types: wind energy information.
- Service types: advocacy, leadership, information, support and communication
- Address: 810-170 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1P 5V5
- Telephone: 613-234-8716 or Toll Free 800-922-6932
- FAX: 613-234-5642
- Web Site: http://www.canwea.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA)
Generation PV specializes in the supply of renewable energy systems. More than 45, 000 systems designed and supplied by Generation PV are operating in 60 countries. Contact Generation PV today for your solar, power solution!
- Business type: Solar PV, Solar Electric, wholesale supplier, exporter, complete solutions for home, commercial and industrial
- Product types: grid-tied and off-grid SUNTECH solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, sealed lead acid batteries, DC to AC power inverters, .
- Service types: Solar System Design
- Address: 158 Anderson Avenue, Unit 9, Markham, Ontario Canada L6E 1A9
- Telephone: (905) 294 8600
- FAX: (905) 294 8302
- Web Site: http://www.GenerationPV.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Generation PV Inc.
Endurance Wind Power is a manufacturer of advanced wind turbines designed specifically for distributed wind power applications. Our line of modern, induction based wind turbines, bring efficient, reliable, safe and quiet, renewable energy within reach of homeowners, businesses and institutions across North America, the U. K. and an expanding global market. WE POWER THE FUTURE!
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Wind Turbines for the distributed wind market. Endurance offers 3 products the 5 kW S-343, 35kW G-3120, and the 50kW E-3120. .
- Address: #107, 19052 - 26th Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3S 3V7
- Telephone: 1-888-440-4451
- FAX: 604-542-9463
- Web Site: http://www.endurancewindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Endurance Wind Power Inc.
Turbowinds Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Turbowinds NV of Belgium. We are presently building a manufacturing and service facility in Nova Scotia and intend to become the supplier of choice in North America for large wind turbines. Please call for further information.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind turbines (large), photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Box 136, Wallace, Nova Scotia Canada BOK 1Y0
- Telephone: 902 694 0524
- FAX: 902 257 2427
- Web Site: http://www.turbowinds.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Turbowinds Canada Inc.
Enviro-Energy Technologies services Markham, Toronto, GTA, Mississauga, Ontario, and all other provinces across Canada providing equipment, design, installation for renewable energy systems, such as solar, wind and micro hydro. We also design & consult on energy conservation such as lighting control & management systems for large commercial applications.
- Business type: sales, service, installation
- Product types: Renewable energy systems, backup power systems, solar electric power systems, solar outdoor lighting systems, solar pumping, grid tie solar PV and off grid solar PV, energy efficient lighting, emergency backup batteries, wind energy system components (small),wind turbines, solar photovoltaic modules, inverters, batteries, for grid tie & off grid applications, lighting controls, P4400 Kill-A-Watt wattmeter..
- Address: 4981 Hwy 7 East, Suite 12A-271, Markham, Ontario Canada L3R 1N1
- Telephone: 416-927-7690
- FAX: 416-927-7690
- Web Site: http://www.enviro-energytech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Enviro-Energy Technologies Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News