Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Businesses in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Wind Power Inc. - Advanced Solar Solutions - C & C Construction Group - Indigo Wind Energy Systems inc - Mistaya Engineering - Think Green Solutions / Reonac Energy Systems - Tower Projects - WindSolap Technology Co - XeoSolar - Barrington Wind Energy Ltd - CentriPower Inc. - Sirra Inc - SLT Consulting - WindWorks Energy Corp - ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd. -
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
Advanced Solar Solutions Energy Company, designs and installs the highest performing solar energy systems in the industry. They range in size from 1 kilowatt to over 1 megawatt, and power businesses, government and agricultural facilities, and homes. Our team has extensive experience and a passion for the business. We closely link modeling, building, and monitoring to provide solar solutions with the highest return on investment. We have built solid relationships with the top vendors in the industry, which enables us to get the solar panels and materials needed to build systems on schedule. Our premier in-house design and installation teams deliver carefree, turnkey solar systems to our customers, who love our world-class customer care. Mos...
- Business type: Electrical Contractor and Energy equipment sales and service
- Product types: packaged power systems, solar pool heating system components, wind power plants, solar water heating systems, air heating systems, batteries renewable energy system, power factor, lighting systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 7564 Wyandotte Street East, Windsor, Ontario Canada N8S1S3
- Telephone: 877-GRID-TIE
- FAX: 519-974-9614
- Web Site: http://www.advancedsolar.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Solar Solutions
- Product types: wind power plants, solar electric power systems, biomass energy biofuel ethanol, biomass energy biorefinery.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 126 Green Street, Sarnia, ON Canada N7T7K2
- Telephone: 519-336-3430
- FAX: 519-336-8578
- Web Site: http://www.ccconst-eng.com
- E-mail: Send Email to C & C Construction Group
Indigo Wind Energy Systems is committed to the development of clean energy - worldwide. Generating electricity efficiently and profitably is our promise to you. Our focus is to create easy access for any individual, business, or community to become energy self - sufficient. Whether you are looking to subsidize you're current source or interested in the marketing of wind farm energy we offer many alternatives and can facilitate any budget. Around the corner or around the world at Indigo Wind Energy Systems we look forward to hearing from you.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbines (large),wind assessments.
- Address: 880 Johnathan Dr., Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4Y1J8
- Telephone: 416 268-4287
- FAX: 905 290-7433
- Web Site: http://www.indigowindenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Indigo Wind Energy Systems inc
Mistaya Engineering develops Windographer, a computer model for wind resource data analysis.
- Business type: Software development and consultancy
- Product types: Windographer, wind data, wind resource assessment, wind data analysis software.
- Service types: Wind resource assessment software
- Address: 109 Arbour Ridge Heights NW, Calgary, Alberta Canada T3G 3Z1
- Telephone: 1-866-848-6232
- Web Site: http://www.mistaya.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Mistaya Engineering
Think Green Solutions and Reonac Energy Systems have been in renewable and motive power for over 27 years. Manufacturing mono and polycrystaline silicon photo voltaic solar panels as well as deep cycle batteries. We have exclusive distribution of the most advanced LED and Induction Lighting with energy savings up to 85%. Wind, Solar Hot Water and Motive power in addition to inverters, chargers and monitoring systems. We also carry ThermoBlok, the most advanced radiant insulation and destratification fan technology.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, LED lighting, backup power systems, solar street lighting, wind power plants, energy efficient lighting, Induction Lighting, Solar Hot Water Systems, ThermoBlok Radiant Insulation, Infrared Sensors, Motion Sensors.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 10 Goddard St. , Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5C6
- Telephone: 647 226 5690
- Web Site: http://www.thinkgreensolutions.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Think Green Solutions / Reonac Energy Systems
Design, Contract Administration and Project Management for Wind Farm Deployment and MET Towers.
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 508 Parkside Crescent, Burlington, On Canada L7L 4G9
- Telephone: (905) 483-0986
- Web Site: http://www.towerprojects.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tower Projects
WindSolaP is a global provider of green energy solutions, focusing mainly on Wind Power, Solar power, and hybrid (wind-Solar) power systems for customers of all sizes and diverse needs. WindSolaP works will clients around the globe to engineer, develop, install and maintain green energy solutions that meets their needs; be it large scale Solar Power installations, large scale Wind Power installations or super large scale hybrid (Wind-solar) power installations. If you have a requirement for;1) Solar Power, Wind Power, Hybrid (Wind-Solar) Power;2) Solar LED Street or Parking Lot lighting, or Industrial LED Lighting, 3) Large scale wind-solar power plant, from few MW to hundreds of MW, please contact us. For all your Green Energy Power needs,...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind power plants, hybrid power systems, solar street lighting, backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, Hybrid (Wind-Solar) Charge Controller, Battery Bank System (LiFeP-4, Gel and Deep Cycle Batteries).
- Address: 1435 Bonhill Road, Unit 33, , Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5T 1V2
- Telephone: +1 647 9775332
- FAX: +1 647 2585476
- Web Site: http://www.windsolap.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to WindSolap Technology Co
XeoSolar is a subsidiary of XeoEnergies Inc a Toronto based company that posses expertise in consulting, designing, installing and integrating renewable energies such as solar, wind, biogas and hydropower. XeoSolar division specializes in harnessing the power of Solar Energy. With the introduction of Green Energy Act in Ontario, it is the right time for residential and commercial users to take advantage of as much 80. 2 cents per kWh that they are offering under FeedinTariff program. This most generous program from Ontario government enables you to become green and earn some income. We help you towards that goal by offering the best design, products and integration in the field on a turnkey basis.
- Product types: solar roofing systems, biomass energy biofuel, wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 4205 Shipp Dr # 902, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4Z 1S3
- Telephone: 416-500-9404
- Web Site: http://www.xeosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to XeoSolar
Barrington Wind Energy Ltd
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 810 -1801 Hollis St, Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada B3J 3N4
- Telephone: 902-490-2450
- FAX: 902-490-2453
- Business type: Developer, Start-up, Investment, Large Wind Farms, Northern Ontario
- Product types: Wind Farm Developer, Wind Energy Systems (large), Wind Turbine Towers and Structures (large).
- Service types: Project Development Services, Investment, Start-Up, Contractor services
- Address: 48 McKelvie Avenue, Kirkland Lake, Ontario Canada P2N2K5
- Telephone: 705-567-2537
- FAX: 705-568-8591
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: wind power plants, hybrid power systems, telecommunications power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind energy system components (small), water filtering and purification systems, Grey Water Reuse Systems.
- Address: 47 Stewart Dr, Hay River, North West Territories Canada X0E 0R2
- Telephone: 867-874-2301
- FAX: 867-874-3982
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbines (large), wind power plants.
- Address: PO Box 472, Cap Chat, Quebec Canada G0J 1E0
- Telephone: 1 418 786 2212
WindWorks Energy Corp
- Product types: Wind Power Generation. Integrated project management focussed on developing Canada's highest quality wind resources.
- Address: Box 219, Bragg Creek, Alberta Canada T0L 0K0
- Telephone: 403-862-6618
Independent renewable energy consultancy, providing comprehensive, objective and practical project development services to clients around the world, with core competencies in: Site assessments & Feasibility studies; Planning & Design; Project Development & Project Management; Environmental & Regulatory approvals; Implementation; Due diligence. We provide expert services for developers wishing to use solar, wind, water, geothermal, biomass or ocean energy.
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), marine energy, wind power plants, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydrokinetic power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: PO Box 2227, Garibaldi Highlands, British Columbia Canada V0N 1T0
- Telephone: +1 604 283 1641
- Web Site: http://www.access-renewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News