Renewable Energy Publicly Traded Companies in Denmark
Siemens wind turbines are the preferred solution of leading utilities and developers for large demanding on- and offshore projects, not only because of their robustness but also due to their reliability and productivity.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : SI
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Large wind power turbines. Range of wind turbines 2. 3 MW and 3. 6 MW. .
- Service types: Maintenance, Research and development
- Address: Borupvej 16, 7330 Brande, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 99 42 22 22
- FAX: +45 99 99 22 22
- Web Site: http://www.siemens.com/wind
- E-mail: Send Email to Siemens Wind Power A/S
With a 23 per cent market share, and 35,500 wind turbines installed, Vestas is the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions. Vestas' principal activities are the development, manufacture, sale and maintenance of systems that use wind energy to generate electricity. Vestas supplies a full range of products, from individual turbines to the delivery of turnkey wind power systems.
- Stock Symbol: Copenhagen : VWSYF.PK
- Product types: V52-850 kW, V80-1.8 MW, V80-2.0 MW, V82-1.65 MW, V90-1.8&2.0 MW, V90-3.0 MW..
- Address: Alsvej 21, 8940 Randers SV, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 97 30 00 00
- FAX: +45 97 30 00 01
- Web Site: http://www.vestas.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News