Renewable Energy Testing Services Businesses in Denmark
We are specialized in electric vehicles, like electric bicycles, electric scooters and electric golf cars. BREEZA high power scooters, VENETO Voyager 3-wheeler and classic PRONTO and RETRO scooters. PACE MTB e-bikes, PACE Classic city bikes. Foldable bikes like TRAVELLER Hummer and Alpine. More than 30 years experience with different kind of battery technologies and establishing of our own battery test centre, cause that we can offer our customers a serious guidens in selection and maintenace of Lithium Ion battery systems for electric vehicles.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: electric bicycles, electric scooters, batteries electric vehicle, electric vehicle conversion kits, electric bicycle components, electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: Niels Jernes Vej, 10, 9220 Aalborg, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 96310199
- FAX: +45 96310198
- Web Site: http://www.bpelectronic.dk
- E-mail: Send Email to b. p. electronic ApS
Provides equipment and technology for vacuum deposition of thin films. The systems are typically delivered to universities, electronic industry, and PV solar cell industry. The involved processes are vacuum based and include plasma treatment, inert and reactive DC and RF sputtering, E-beam deposition, PECVD, and HWCVD deposition. Our systems are able to handle roll-to-roll web coatings, 3D masked coatings, inside tube coatings, and coatings of bulk materials.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: research services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: Moellegade 21, Oestervraa, JY Denmark 9750
- Telephone: +45 96892800
- Web Site: http://www.polyteknik.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Polyteknik AS
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News