Renewable Energy Construction Businesses in Germany by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: Bluecherstrasse 144, Augsburg, Bavaria Germany 86165
- Telephone: +49 821 797-0
- FAX: +49 821 797-1991
- Web Site: http://kuka-systems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to KUKA Systems GmbH
EnergieKontor is the leading German project developer in the wind power sector. At the end of 2001 the wind farms we had projected and realised accounted for more than 357 mio. Euro. With the support of some 4,129 investors, 40 wind farms with a total rated capacity of 226 megawatts (MW) had been erected and approved.Energiekontor has realised additional 44,5 MW worth 70,6 mio. Euro for external investors. Launched in 1990 in Bremerhaven as a private and independent enterprise, we are now based in Bremen and have branches in Bremerhaven and Krefeld. We have subsidiaries in Great Britain (Leeds), Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Toulouse). As an innovative trailblazer, we have played a big part in advancing the use of wind energy in Germany for years. Our expansion in Europe saw our first wind farms go into operation in Greece in 2001. More projects will follow in Great Britain and Portugal in 2002.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: Mary-Somerville-Str.5, Bremen, Germany D-28359
- Telephone: ++49 (0)421-3304-0
- FAX: ++49 (0)421-3304-444
- Web Site: http://www.energiekontor.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Energiekontor AG
M+W Germany is a company of the M+W Group, the leading global engineering, construction and project management partner in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High Tech Infrastructure. From concept development to turnkey services the company manages projects of all sizes ensuring flexibility, rapid realization and cost-effective completion. With its competence to link process and automation technologies and complex facilities to integrated solutions M+W Group primarily focuses on leading companies in the fields of electronics, photovoltaics, life science, chemicals, energy, automotive, security and communication, as well as research institutes and universities.
- Business type: Global Engineering and Construction Company
- Product types: The scope of services ranges from Poly Si production to factories for PV-ingots, wafers, cells and modules as well as PV power plants and Concentrated Solar Power Plants (CSP). M+W Group achieved an excellent reputation among the customers and partners and won the "Solar Industry Award - Turnkey Company of the Year" successively in 2010 and 2011. .
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, design & construction, hook-up, upgrade, retrofit, conversion, compliance & validation, facility operations
- Address: Lotterberstr. 30, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Telephone: +49 711 8804-0
- FAX: -49 711 8804-1309
- Web Site: http://www.mwgroup.net
- E-mail: Send Email to M W Germany GmbH
Die SolarWorld AG hat sich in nur wenigen Jahren vom einstigen Handelsunternehmen zu einem Solarkonzern mit integriertem solaren Wertschöpfungsprozess - vom Rohstoff über den Wafer, die Zelle, das Modul bis hin zum fertigen, hochwertigen Solarstromanlage - entwickelt.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Address: Kurt Schumacher Strasse 12-14, Bonn, Germany 53113
- Telephone: ++49 228 / 55 92 00
- FAX: ++49 228 / 559 20 99
- Web Site: http://www.solarworld.de
- E-mail: Send Email to SolarWorld AG
- Business type: retail sales, exporter, contractor, construction, engineering
- Product types: solar water heating systems, photovoltaic systems.
- Address: Am Treptower Park 28-30, 12435 Berlin, Germany
- Telephone: 0049-30-5300070
- FAX: 0049-30-53000717
- Web Site: http://www.sonnenwaerme-ag.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Phönix SonnenWärme AG
As of today, Stangl Semiconductor Equipment AG is a SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES subsidiary and one of the providers of wet-chemical machines for both the crystalline silicon solar technology as well as for the thin-film solar technology. SINGULUS started marketing the solar coating machine SINGULUAR for the AR coating of Si cells. Combined with STANGL, SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES will then be able to offer the two important machine groups with wet-chemical and vacuum coating processes for a production line for crystalline silicon solar cells.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Wet Processing Equipment for SI-Raw material Wet Processing Equipment for SI-Block/Wafer Wet Processing Equipment for SI-Solar cells Wet Processing Equipment for Thin film solar cells on glass Wet Processing Equipment for Thin film solar cells on foil.
- Address: Hanauer Landstraße 103, 63796 Kahl am Main, Germany 82223
- Telephone: +49 8141 36 000
- Web Site: http://www.stangl.de
- E-mail: Send Email to STANGL Semiconductor Equipment AG
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News