Renewable Energy Consulting Businesses in Germany by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Established in 1990 by the Federal State Lower Saxony as a non-profit limited liability company (GmbH) in Wilhelmshaven, the German Wind Energy Institute (DEWI) has currently 29 employees, among them 12 engineers, 5 physicists and 2 economists. One of the main tasks of the institute is the applied research and development in the field of wind energy often performed in national and international co-operation. The commissions given for measurements of a large number of wind turbine generator systems (WTGS) and evaluations concerning site wind potentials and optimisation of wind farm configurations, indicates the high standard achieved by the institute and its personnel. DEWI's internal organisational structure mirrors the abundance of activities performed by DEWI in all areas of wind energy utilisation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind farms.
- Address: Eberstr. 96, Wilhelmshaven, Germany D-26382
- Telephone: ++49-(0)4421-4808-0
- FAX: ++49-(0)4421-4808-43
- Web Site: http://www.dewi.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Deutsches Windenergie-Institut GmbH (DEWI - German Wind Energy Institute)
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: Bluecherstrasse 144, Augsburg, Bavaria Germany 86165
- Telephone: +49 821 797-0
- FAX: +49 821 797-1991
- Web Site: http://kuka-systems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to KUKA Systems GmbH
EnergieKontor is the leading German project developer in the wind power sector. At the end of 2001 the wind farms we had projected and realised accounted for more than 357 mio. Euro. With the support of some 4,129 investors, 40 wind farms with a total rated capacity of 226 megawatts (MW) had been erected and approved.Energiekontor has realised additional 44,5 MW worth 70,6 mio. Euro for external investors. Launched in 1990 in Bremerhaven as a private and independent enterprise, we are now based in Bremen and have branches in Bremerhaven and Krefeld. We have subsidiaries in Great Britain (Leeds), Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Toulouse). As an innovative trailblazer, we have played a big part in advancing the use of wind energy in Germany for years. Our expansion in Europe saw our first wind farms go into operation in Greece in 2001. More projects will follow in Great Britain and Portugal in 2002.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: Mary-Somerville-Str.5, Bremen, Germany D-28359
- Telephone: ++49 (0)421-3304-0
- FAX: ++49 (0)421-3304-444
- Web Site: http://www.energiekontor.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Energiekontor AG
M+W Germany is a company of the M+W Group, the leading global engineering, construction and project management partner in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High Tech Infrastructure. From concept development to turnkey services the company manages projects of all sizes ensuring flexibility, rapid realization and cost-effective completion. With its competence to link process and automation technologies and complex facilities to integrated solutions M+W Group primarily focuses on leading companies in the fields of electronics, photovoltaics, life science, chemicals, energy, automotive, security and communication, as well as research institutes and universities.
- Business type: Global Engineering and Construction Company
- Product types: The scope of services ranges from Poly Si production to factories for PV-ingots, wafers, cells and modules as well as PV power plants and Concentrated Solar Power Plants (CSP). M+W Group achieved an excellent reputation among the customers and partners and won the "Solar Industry Award - Turnkey Company of the Year" successively in 2010 and 2011. .
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, design & construction, hook-up, upgrade, retrofit, conversion, compliance & validation, facility operations
- Address: Lotterberstr. 30, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Telephone: +49 711 8804-0
- FAX: -49 711 8804-1309
- Web Site: http://www.mwgroup.net
- E-mail: Send Email to M W Germany GmbH
ENERCON GmbH has already installed more than 13, 000 wind turbines in more than 30 countries. It is one of the world's leading manufacturers of wind turbines and has been German market leader for many years now. ENERCON has constantly been setting new standards in innovative and technological design for over 20 years. The expertise in developing and producing wind energy turbines is now being put to use in other sectors of renewable energy production such as hydropower turbines and drive systems for ships.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: windturbines from 800 kw - 3, 0 MW.
- Address: Teerhof 59, D-28199 Bremen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 421 244 15 100
- FAX: +49 421 244 15 119
- Web Site: http://www.enercon.de
- E-mail: Send Email to ENERCON GmbH
Sunways develops and manufactures high-quality solar cells and solar inverters for photovoltaic applications. When developing and designing our products, a large part of our work starts with model testing. In an intensive cycle of experiments, evaluations, and modifications, we control and optimize the development of new products based on our extensive experience. Our developments undergo a wide range of tests in practical pilot experiments. An integral part of our product development is our close collaboration with national and international research institutes. This enables us to continually widen our own horizons.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules, grid connected inverter.
- Address: Macairestrasse 3 - 5, D - 78467 Konstanz, Germany
- Telephone: +49 (0)7531 996 77-0
- FAX: +49 (0)7531 996 77-444
- Web Site: http://www.sunways.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunways AG
As of today, Stangl Semiconductor Equipment AG is a SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES subsidiary and one of the providers of wet-chemical machines for both the crystalline silicon solar technology as well as for the thin-film solar technology. SINGULUS started marketing the solar coating machine SINGULUAR for the AR coating of Si cells. Combined with STANGL, SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES will then be able to offer the two important machine groups with wet-chemical and vacuum coating processes for a production line for crystalline silicon solar cells.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Wet Processing Equipment for SI-Raw material Wet Processing Equipment for SI-Block/Wafer Wet Processing Equipment for SI-Solar cells Wet Processing Equipment for Thin film solar cells on glass Wet Processing Equipment for Thin film solar cells on foil.
- Address: Hanauer Landstraße 103, 63796 Kahl am Main, Germany 82223
- Telephone: +49 8141 36 000
- Web Site: http://www.stangl.de
- E-mail: Send Email to STANGL Semiconductor Equipment AG
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News