Renewable Energy Contractor Businesses in Germany by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
M+W Germany is a company of the M+W Group, the leading global engineering, construction and project management partner in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High Tech Infrastructure. From concept development to turnkey services the company manages projects of all sizes ensuring flexibility, rapid realization and cost-effective completion. With its competence to link process and automation technologies and complex facilities to integrated solutions M+W Group primarily focuses on leading companies in the fields of electronics, photovoltaics, life science, chemicals, energy, automotive, security and communication, as well as research institutes and universities.
- Business type: Global Engineering and Construction Company
- Product types: The scope of services ranges from Poly Si production to factories for PV-ingots, wafers, cells and modules as well as PV power plants and Concentrated Solar Power Plants (CSP). M+W Group achieved an excellent reputation among the customers and partners and won the "Solar Industry Award - Turnkey Company of the Year" successively in 2010 and 2011. .
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, design & construction, hook-up, upgrade, retrofit, conversion, compliance & validation, facility operations
- Address: Lotterberstr. 30, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Telephone: +49 711 8804-0
- FAX: -49 711 8804-1309
- Web Site: http://www.mwgroup.net
- E-mail: Send Email to M W Germany GmbH
- Business type: retail sales, exporter, contractor, construction, engineering
- Product types: solar water heating systems, photovoltaic systems.
- Address: Am Treptower Park 28-30, 12435 Berlin, Germany
- Telephone: 0049-30-5300070
- FAX: 0049-30-53000717
- Web Site: http://www.sonnenwaerme-ag.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Phönix SonnenWärme AG
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News