Renewable Energy Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in Germany by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
EnergieKontor is the leading German project developer in the wind power sector. At the end of 2001 the wind farms we had projected and realised accounted for more than 357 mio. Euro. With the support of some 4,129 investors, 40 wind farms with a total rated capacity of 226 megawatts (MW) had been erected and approved.Energiekontor has realised additional 44,5 MW worth 70,6 mio. Euro for external investors. Launched in 1990 in Bremerhaven as a private and independent enterprise, we are now based in Bremen and have branches in Bremerhaven and Krefeld. We have subsidiaries in Great Britain (Leeds), Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Toulouse). As an innovative trailblazer, we have played a big part in advancing the use of wind energy in Germany for years. Our expansion in Europe saw our first wind farms go into operation in Greece in 2001. More projects will follow in Great Britain and Portugal in 2002.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: Mary-Somerville-Str.5, Bremen, Germany D-28359
- Telephone: ++49 (0)421-3304-0
- FAX: ++49 (0)421-3304-444
- Web Site: http://www.energiekontor.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Energiekontor AG
M+W Germany is a company of the M+W Group, the leading global engineering, construction and project management partner in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High Tech Infrastructure. From concept development to turnkey services the company manages projects of all sizes ensuring flexibility, rapid realization and cost-effective completion. With its competence to link process and automation technologies and complex facilities to integrated solutions M+W Group primarily focuses on leading companies in the fields of electronics, photovoltaics, life science, chemicals, energy, automotive, security and communication, as well as research institutes and universities.
- Business type: Global Engineering and Construction Company
- Product types: The scope of services ranges from Poly Si production to factories for PV-ingots, wafers, cells and modules as well as PV power plants and Concentrated Solar Power Plants (CSP). M+W Group achieved an excellent reputation among the customers and partners and won the "Solar Industry Award - Turnkey Company of the Year" successively in 2010 and 2011. .
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, design & construction, hook-up, upgrade, retrofit, conversion, compliance & validation, facility operations
- Address: Lotterberstr. 30, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Telephone: +49 711 8804-0
- FAX: -49 711 8804-1309
- Web Site: http://www.mwgroup.net
- E-mail: Send Email to M W Germany GmbH
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News