Photovoltaic Cell Manufacturers in Germany
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
PV Crystalox Solar - Q-Cells AG - Bosch Solar Energy AG - SCHOTT Solar AG - Solarwatt Ag - Sunways AG - Solland Solar Cells GmbH - bd- Enertech: Energy and Technologies - KYOCERA Fineceramics GmbH - Renewable Energy Database - Topray Solar Co. Ltd. - e5-Sustainable Energy Accelerator -
With 25 years in solar technology development, PV Crystalox Solar is a leading manufacturer of multicrystalline silicon ingots and wafers, the key component in solar power systems. Its customers, the world's leading solar cell producers, combine these wafers into solar modules to harness the clean, silent and renewable power from the sun. PV Crystalox Solar is playing a central role in making solar cost competitive with conventional hydrocarbon power generation, and as such continues to seek to drive down the cost of production whilst increasing solar cell efficiency. The gap between the cost of solar power production and utility energy is decreasing year on year. With a long history of production with high growth and profitability, PV Crystalox Solar is well placed to benefit greatly from the rapid growth in the solar energy market.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell materials, solar grade silicon, monocrystalline silicon ingots, monocrystalline silicon wafers, multicrystalline silicon ingots, multicrystalline silicon wafers.
- Address: Wilhelm-Wolff-Strasse 25, Erfurt, Germany D-99099
- Telephone: +49 (0)3 61-6 00 85 900
- Web Site: http://www.pvcrystalox.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PV Crystalox Solar
Q-Cells AG is a high-performing company in the future and growth market of photovoltaics. Our core business is the development, production and sale of mono- and polycrystalline, silicon-based solar cells. Furthermore, Q-Cells is developing additional important technologies through partnerships for the commercialisation of these technologies In less than five years, the company has developed into one of the leading solar cell manufacturers in Europe and the world. The company's lead is based on continual technological advances and their rapid implementation.
- Stock Symbol: Frankfurt Stock Exchange : QCEG.F
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, multicrystalline and monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cells.
- Address: Guardianstr. 16, Thalheim, Germany 06766
- Telephone: +49 3494 6686 - 0
- FAX: +49 3494 6686 - 10
- Web Site: http://www.q-cells.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Q-Cells AG
- Business type: Solar Service Organization
- Address: August-Broemel-Straße 6, Arnstadt, Thueringia Germany 99310
- Telephone: +49 3628-6643- 0
- FAX: +49 3628-6643-4069
- Web Site: http://www.bosch-solarenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bosch Solar Energy AG
Schott Solar GmbH is worldwide one of the most important manufacturers of solar cells and modules. We look back on more than 30 years of experience in the field of photovoltaics. We at Schott Solar GmbH, Division Phototronics are engaged in the development, production and marketing of solar electric systems based on the amorphous silicon thin-film technology (ASIĀ). Applications of this modern technology range from watch-size solar modules to large-area power modules. We can deliver these thin film plates for indoor- and outdoor applications in standard sizes or as customer specific design in any size, shape, voltage and power output.
- Business type: manufacturer/sales
- Product types: thin-film amorphous photovoltaic modules, thin-film amorphous photovoltaic cells.
- Address: Carl-Zeiss-Str. 4, 63755 Alzenau, Germany 85640
- Telephone: +49 6023 91-05
- FAX: +49 6023 91-1700
- Web Site: http://www.schottsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SCHOTT Solar AG
SOLARWATT AG in Dresden is one of the leading German manufacturers of solar modules and suppliers of photovoltaic systems. Since it was founded in 1993, the company has grown continuously and now employs 470 members of staff. The turnover in 2009 amounted to 296 million Euros. The range of products includes standard modules for solar power stations and for building integrated systems (BIPV), small modules, and special modules for sophisticated architectural applications. A further area of business covers the implementation of turnkey projects. The power spectrum of the modules ranges from 2 to 320 watts.
- Business type: manufacturer of solar modules
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar modules, building integrated systems (BIPV), small modules, and special modules for sophisticated architectural applications.
- Address: Maria-Reiche-Straße 2a, Dresden, Saxony Germany 01109
- Telephone: + 49 351 88 95 - 0
- FAX: + 49 351 88 95 - 111
- Web Site: http://www.solarwatt.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Solarwatt Ag
Sunways develops and manufactures high-quality solar cells and solar inverters for photovoltaic applications. When developing and designing our products, a large part of our work starts with model testing. In an intensive cycle of experiments, evaluations, and modifications, we control and optimize the development of new products based on our extensive experience. Our developments undergo a wide range of tests in practical pilot experiments. An integral part of our product development is our close collaboration with national and international research institutes. This enables us to continually widen our own horizons.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules, grid connected inverter.
- Address: Macairestrasse 3 - 5, D - 78467 Konstanz, Germany
- Telephone: +49 (0)7531 996 77-0
- FAX: +49 (0)7531 996 77-444
- Web Site: http://www.sunways.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunways AG
Solland Solar develops and produces standard and special solar cells that convert light / sunlight into electricity. Solland Solar is located on the border between Germany and The Netherlands. The production capacity is expected to expand from 60 MWp per year in 2007 to 500 MWp per year in 2010. Solland supplies to the Business to Business market only, i. e. to solar module producers and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) that integrate its cells into OEM products.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells.
- Address: Bohr 12, D 52072 Aachen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 (0)241 189 5960
- FAX: +49 (0)241 189 5965
- Web Site: http://www.sollandsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solland Solar Cells GmbH
bd-Enertech - Energy and Technologies was established on October 2010 and located in Germersheim, Germany. In the first stage, we introduced three advanced equipment for the mono-crystal silicon processing line from America, Italy, Germany, Hungary, etc. Our company is specialized in manufacturing solar cells, solar modules and other Photovoltaic products. We have 75MW solar cell production line, 200MW solar module production line and professional solar lamp production line. Our products are characterized of environmental protection, low pollution, safety, energy-saving and long life, etc. The company take "honesty, trustworthiness, innovation, mutual win-win" basis, is committed to meet customer needs as the criterion. . .
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor
- Product types: air cooling systems, DC to AC power inverters, hybrid power systems, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules manufacturing equipment, Solar street lights, solar pump systems, PV panels.
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, recycling services, sales
- Address: Glacisstrasse 3, Germersheim, Rheinland Pfalz Germany 76726
- Telephone: 0049-1799768689
- Web Site: www.bd-enertech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to bd- Enertech: Energy and Technologies
KYOCERA, with headquarters in Kyoto/Japan, is a leading company in photovoltaic technology. We have 35 years experience in this business. What began in 1975 when Japan Solar Energy Corp. (JSEC) was founded has meanwhile developed into commitment on a world-wide scale. One pioneering development came about in 1982 when the company started mass production of polycrystalline silicon solar cells. Since then, Kyocera has repeatedly succeeded in making solar cells more efficient, raising them up to new world best levels. Right through to today, the aim is to provide alternative energy for people who want to improve their standard of living regardless of the conventional power supply, or who may not even have access to energy.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Photovoltaic cells, Photovoltaic modules, Photovoltaic systems, Kyocera offers polycrystalline solar modules in the range from 50 Wp up to 235 Wp. All Kyocera solar modules sold in Europe are TUEV registered and certified according to IEC61215 and Safety Class II. .
- Address: Fritz-Mueller-Strasse 27, Esslingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg Germany 73730
- Telephone: +49(0)711 93 93 49 99
- FAX: +49(0)711 93 93 49 50
- Web Site: http://www.kyocerasolar.de
- E-mail: Send Email to KYOCERA Fineceramics GmbH
Renewable energy database is the major directory for companies and institutions dealing with "green energy" in Europe.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: biomass energy biofuel, batteries renewable energy system, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, geothermal energy systems, wind energy assessment equipment, Marketing.
- Address: Strasse der Pariser Kommune, Berlin, Berlin Germany 10243
- Telephone: +49 17 67 62 35932
- Web Site: http://www.re-database.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Database
Topray Solar is a fully vertically integrated solar manufacture and distribution company with a variety of product lines from crystalline solar cells & modules, thin film solar modules, solar stand alone systems to ultra clear PV glass. Started since 1992 as the No. 1 thin film PV module manufacturer in China, Topray engaged both mono crystalline and poly crystalline production from 2005, becoming the mostdiversified solar manufacturer in China ever since. Topray has been proudly partnering with worldwide distributors and installers, providing customers with our high quality products, sustainable energy solutions and superior sales services from our global offices thought out Europe, North America, Africa and Asia.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Address: Ammerthalstrasse 30, 85551 Kirchheim bei Munchen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 089 37412029
- FAX: +49 089 37412028
- Web Site: http://www.topraysolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Topray Solar Co. Ltd.
e5-Sustainable Energy Accelerator
- Product types: biomass energy boilers, wind power plants, alternative fuel vehicles, photovoltaic cells, solar water heating systems, telecommunications power systems, all types of products in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sector of small and medium companies.
- Address: Willy-Brandt-Straße 4, Bad Vilbel, Hesse Germany 61118
- Telephone: 0049 711 8064700, 0032 2 2309975
- FAX: +49-6101-8024-19
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News